pr01991

Reaction score
I started a game with Solihull Moors because i wanted to be tested as a LLM with the poorest conditions ever. I knew what i had to face but this one i am going to describe is unbelievable.

I promoted every season ( except league 1 where i had to participate in 2 seasons) from blue square north and now i sit in the 3 place after 19 games in championship .

My main problem is that , i am in the championship ,and my stadium has never been expanded!! The capacity is 3050 (!!!) and only 500 seated (!!!). As you can see i have no incom when i play home ! I asked the board to build a new stadium as i had the option , the chairman accepted and started planning the new stadium (it showed that in 2016 it should be ok !!) when i got promoted from league 1.( beside youth recruiment but it got cancelled :mad: ) But in summer he sold the team to a director and now i have this message!!!

solihullmoorsboardroomo.jpg

Should i expect a new stadium in 2018 ?!?!?!? And untill i reach 2018 what should i do with finances ?!?!?

yes, you should expect a stadium in 2018, but be wary of your money, be very cautious, and look to negotiate down heavily, and look for bargains :)

As the Graiseley Wolf said, you have to wait till 2018. Until then, drive hard bargains ;)

yea you will have to wait to 2018. well done getting that team to the championship. i wouldn't have the patience lol