Lol_101

Reaction score
is anyone still playing fm11 while also playing fm12 too ?

Well I am. Actually I only switched to FM2011 from FM2009 just a couple of weeks before FM2012 was released. The reason to this is that for many years now (since FM2007) I've only played a long-term online save with my mates and only play offline when testing tactics etc. Usually our saves last more than a couple of years (real time), so it won't be crucial to have the latest version as for most of the time the version we're having would be outdated anyway. More important is that the game is fully patched so that it doesn't contain any major bugs.

same with me. i still have my 20th season save and still playing it too. XD. ohh i love the wining days in that save. glad i can still continue it. ;)

I haven't played FM12 properly, passed only 1 season with United and half season with Vitesse. But on FM11 I had save with Burnley who lasted 13 seasons. I loved that save, wanna know why ?
RonaldoProfile_Attributes.png

I do, simply cause me & my bro planned on sharing the game but since the greedy bastards made it so you can only use the code once im stuck with 11 :). rant over lol.

I am. Still on my old Liverpool save on FM11 :p

I have been playing my 30 year save with RUOR a bit, but I'm planning to start a similar one in 12.

Have to admit not played FM 11 since 12 came out-I've just been engrossed in 12. Though lately it's becoming a much more painful experience lol

lol great responses. idk, but i always seem to lack confidence playing in fm12, with my addicting to winning in fm11 is still hovering over me. ;)

atm in fm11 arsenal save, im still holding the 3rd 50th+ game unbeaten run club record.

1st was the original 49th game unbeaten run in 2005 (**** it losing at OT , such a shame :( )
2nd was a 60 game unbeaten run around 2013 till 2015 i think XD
and now the 3rd one, from october 2021- and still going on. ;)

Hey can I still get those last summer updates for fm2011 anyware not owning a copy of fm2012 at the moment cause Iam not sure it work on my laptop