Stockport 3rd Season

Safc

Reaction score
My Stockport team 3rd season as manager now in the premiership , currently 12 games in. Anyone got any recommendations on how i can improve.

sell prutton, thompson and maybe loan out sneijder not sure about improvements but maybe beef up your midfield with michael johnson or fabian delph

ok thanks for the help , got myself in a bit of trouble got promoted to early so didnt really have time to build a better team and havnt had the finances :'( lol

hmmm what Thompson stats like because on my old leeds game can't remember the patch he had finishing of 16 and scored like 26 goals

looks like your doin just fine to be honest on your own, your mid table with Stockport in the Premiership!Anyhow maybe check out Ricky Lambert or Chris Eagles

his stats are pretty good , been injured for the start of the season and is just getting back to fitness but as u can see hes been amazing for me in the last two seasons .

was going to rickie lambert but he chose millwall over me last season and hes was dreadful for them .

I'm sure a few clubs in the championship would shell out for Thompson, as by the looks of things your not getting relagated, he should be surplus for requirements and placed on the transfer list

yeah may sell him in the january window, would need to replace him with someone.

i hope i dnt get relegated only 15 games in though so im hoping i dont have a bad run.

Last edited: