Stockport County - 2nd Season - Skrill Premier

Bollo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in my second season with my local team Stockport County and after just about getting promotion from Skrill North I am in the Skrill Premier with zero funds and a little bit of funding for wages £3K per week left. What signings would you recommend (reasonable targets), either permanent or loan signings. Thanks

GK: James Shea (free), Ryan Howley (free)

LB: Matthias Fanimo (loan), Scott Barron (free), Carl Tremarco (loan)

RB: Gavin Hoyte (free), Andy Yiadom (free)

CM: Peter Leven (free), Craig Stanley (loan), Jake Howells (loan)

AMC: Jason Koumas (free), Danny Whitaker (free)

AML: Ryan Simmonds (free), Giovanni Taormina (free)

ST: Dele Adebola (free), Ryan Bird (loan), Matty Taylor (loan/free), Jon Parkin (free), Marlon Harewood (loan/free)

Was able to sign all the above with Ebbsfleet in Skrill South, they might have a higher rep and bigger budget though.

I was also able to sign scout, Paul Montgomery who is brilliant for LLM, has 18/17 JPA/JPP.

I'd also recommend asking the board, if you haven't already, for a decent parent club to get better loan signings, I was able to get Notts County in League One and have had some very good offers for loan players so far, don't need to pay their wages either.

During pre-season, arranging friendlies against much stronger teams will earn you extra money from gate receipts as well, although it's at the cost of team morale as you'll likely get hammered.