Stockport County - Have a read see what you think :)

dannyck

Reaction score
Hiiiii, Right first of all i know this is FM09 which may put some people off but my FM10 hs broke :'(

Anyway Just have a read ! I will try to make as interesting as possible and all feedback is welcome :)

I have decided to take charge of Stockport County

thought this would put my managerial skills to the test and also with no money and predicted to finish 2nd to bottom will berelying on frees and loan

More screenies and info when game is fully loaded THANKS!

I O County, County I O!!
Good Luck lad.

Stockport mark 125year Anniversary
125 years on since the Stockport County football club was founded in 1893 Dan CLarke is the clubs 81st manager. Chairman Jim Melrose has urged manager Dan Clarke to use his appointment to ensure the proud traditions of the club and getthem up and successful gain.

CLub Info -
GROUND - Edgeley Park

Budget - 120k and 14.25k per week on wages to avoid releagtion Club currently spends 10.1k per week on wages.

Aims - To avoid relegation in league and get to 2nd round of Carling cup 3rd round of FA cup and quater finals on JPT

Key Players.

Owain Fon Wiliams -
Top player best player in team ood stats also but got several teams chasing after him, could let him go for a good rice, Got Celtic,Kilmarnock,Leeds and Birmingham after him.

Liam Bridcutt - ON LOAN FROM CHELSEA
Good player ok stats good promising player and hopefully will improve over the season under me.

Team is extremely bare as you can see looking to bring in free players and also get a parent club for some loans.
View attachment 33845

I know i have notcied. :) anyway more updates soon lads.

I justoffered him a newcontract looks good :) Pre season updatesoon.

Can anyone recomeend me any players? details above of budgets etc...
Also should be getting some new kits soon (yn)

PRE SEASON REVIEW

View attachment 33848

Ok pre season somegood wins but alo some silly losses esecially Bury. Happy wih the Celtic result and for a small squad everyoe performed extremely well.

Top Player - Pre season Oli Johnson
4 goals, 2 assists, 2 Man of the matches. Average Rating 7.58

If your FM10 is broke, install it through Steam. But good luck anyway

First Game of Theseason at Charlton 40-1 to get a win Guess. what........
I WON! ecstatic witht his result played well played 4 4 2 but with Bridcutt in DM we held on well all game and Fon Williams was quality again Johnson worked his **** off all game and got the winning goal... a squad of 16 players and a great result brilliant start

Charlton Athletic 0-1 Stockport County
Oli Johnson 83minutes.

Clarke looking for extra midfielders and forwards

In his latest interview after defeating Charllton 0-1 Clarke said he was looking to ad at least 5playes o he squad bfore the deadline in 25days He said 'we look pretty solid at the back so im looking for a couplre of extra forwards and a couplr to strenghten the midfield area' Clarke got asked wether he was interested in Bradford duo Michael Flynn and Omar Daley he said ' Them two are both quality plkayers who would fit in here well, I wont deny it i am interesed we just have to see the prices firstly.
Clarke also said they have launched a bid for Danny Welbeck and Craig Carhcart on loans.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Stockport land new starlet

Stockport have landed slovenian starlet Matej Rapnik for free after his contract had expired, the 18 year old is on the verge of winning his first cap for Slovenia and is tipped as a star for the fututre. Clarke also confirmed they have had a loan bid acceoted for Danny Welbeck it is now up to him and have also offered a contrct to french international Philipe Christanval and Papa Seydou Diop senegalese international and hav had an offer accepted for Antoine N'gossan and have agreed terms however looks like a work permit will be turned down.

VS

Middlesboough 5-1 (faves) Stockport 50-1 Key player- Matej Rapnik

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Stockport 0-2 Middlesborough
Marvin Emnes,Didier Digad

We didnt play well enough today and no oe was good enoguh we were all average ad average doesnt win matches.
Liam Bridcuttt.

We didnt switch on today and we didnt work well enough for each other we will need to improve
Oli Thompson

Oli Johnson? Or Peter Thompson? County's number nine. ;)

At the moment i prefer Oli Johnson heire tbh anyway im done for the night i'll update tomorrow lads .
Thanks for following