Stockport County Protest March

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
That long piece of text you wrote, well because it took you 20 mins I'm gonna like it for you :)

Good luck in your protest :)

That long piece of text you wrote, well because it took you 20 mins I'm gonna like it for you :)

Good luck in your protest :)
cheers Lewis mate, I know more about the deep inside details of the club than the average fan.
"cause I'm smarter than the average fan" |)

Hope Stockport don't go under :(

You have my support as a Bristol Rovers fan !
Up The Gas !!!!

I didn't understand the situation until now and it's sad news mate. Proper nice to see local fans showing so much love for their club. For the sake of the fans I really hope something can be resolved.

if brighton can do it, then anyone can, we had ****** owners guys, they were money grabbing twats who didnt give 2 ***** for the club, good luck with this

I didn't understand the situation until now and it's sad news mate. Proper nice to see local fans showing so much love for their club. For the sake of the fans I really hope something can be resolved.

if brighton can do it, then anyone can, we had ****** owners guys, they were money grabbing twats who didnt give 2 ***** for the club, good luck with this

cheers alot lads.
we needed to raise awareness and the march seems to have helped. the administrators are now negotiating with a consortium that're interested in buying the club in the near future. the consortium is being ran by former Manchester City Striker Jim Melrose and Financial Advisor Keith Tatum.
Hopefully we can get this sorted as soon as possible. :D
cheers again for the support, everyone at county appreciates the support we've been getting from clubs across the UK. :)

even wen beverley took that loan out, u do no that he just neglected most of the warning signs that it was the worse idea ever, at that time, gate receipts were dropping, income was on the decline.

my mate whos supported county since he got into footy knows sum off the ppl on the trust, and they revealed how bad it was then. if anything, surely beverley faces a serious court case over financal mismanagement

Back