Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlovesfm9

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'v only done one story before so i was think that i am going to start a new one with Stockport,

View attachment 170939

Unknown English Manager Matt Bonner, Has taken charge of league 2 side Stockport County today, Matt said he was really excited to be put in charge of Stockport, and hope's he has a successful time with them. Stockport County will be aiming for promotion after there disappointing season in League One left them getting relegated, Has Bonner got what it takes to take them back up first time?

Signings :: Due to Stockport's tight budget loan signing are the only Real options Budget 4k, Wages 1k .

1. Arnaud Mendy (CB) On Loan 6 months from Derby County
2. Jordan Slew (ST) On loan for 6 months from Sheff Utd
3. Robbie Weir (Broken Leg Returned to Sunderland)
4. Jordan Cook (AML/ST) On Full season loan from Sunderland
5. Emmanual Frimpong (CDM/CM) On Full season loan from Arsenal
6. Steve Tully (RB) 2k 1 Year Deal From Exeter City

Tactics ::

4 - 4 - 2 (Attacking) Preseason Workload High- Team Blending

Preseason Fixtures & Results::

Wrexham - Away || 2 - 0 Win, Andrews(Og) 41, Danny Rowe 81, Report:: First half was very competitive, Wrexham started the game well and for the first 30 mins put Stockport Under good pressure, Second half Matt Bonner made some tactical changes and Stockport started to take control After Matthews was given a Red Card in the 70th min There was no way back for Wrexham,
Notts Co - Home || 2 - 1 Loss, Hughes 30, Keenan 42, Danny Rowe 62, Report:: Good workout for Stockport, Did not get outplayed by Notts Co, And could have easily been a different result, Stockport played some good possession football at times.
Distillery - Away || 1 - 0 Win, Danny Rowe 33, Report :: Bit of a mixed team to play Dist, Some good football and held on despite pressure for a good result
Ross County - Away || 2 - 0 Loss, Wilson 54,90 Report:: An Okay performance from Stockport abit edgy but the players where tired Matt Bonner has called for a improvement vs Thurrock
Thurrock -Home || 4 - 0 Win Poole, 10,30,69 Murty,50 Report:: Solid win from County just as expected

Stockport County Announce Arsenal link.
stockport.png

Stockport County got there League 2 season got of to the perfect start over a 3 - 1 victory over Crewe Alexandra

August Results::

Stockport County Have made a fantastic start to the new League 2 season, Wining all 4 games. Further more Stockport's Poole got goal of the month, And manager Matt Bonner picked up Manager of the month

Goal of the month - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEtJkB2r-6U

stockport.png

Last edited:
If this is a story it goes in the blogs section :)

True, But its a lower league one:) and lower league managers may take more interest into it as i'm using a lower league team, if it has to be moved that's fine, How do i move it?

Status
Not open for further replies.