• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 742
The Bottom 3:
Wolves 34
Birmingham 31
Hull 19

well at least we have money and we can buy players lol
Yeah but your nothing without money. It's proven. And even with money you flopped last season. Atleast the majority of players at our club play for the shirt, unlike yours who count the seconds until they're pay checks arrive.. Also it's quite sad that all you ever say is "We're rich" and "We've got amazing players". Money is a horrible thing that corrupts Man City fans minds

Yeah but your nothing without money. It's proven. And even with money you flopped last season. Atleast the majority of players at our club play for the shirt, unlike yours who count the seconds until they're pay checks arrive.. Also it's quite sad that all you ever say is "We're rich" and "We've got amazing players". Money is a horrible thing that corrupts Man City fans minds
off topic.

anyway, i dont think pompey will get relegated either, however, i cannot be sure if the manager is still the same at the end of the season

paul hart is doing good, he had one day to make signings, and people saying theyre all ****, whats he meant to pull off exactly? who would join on deadline day

Man City only recently ran into money while the CLAM parade has been splashing it around for a decade.

1) I hate Man City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) I don't think Portsmouth will relegate in CCC next year... :P

Back