tommyd150

Reaction score
So I've started as Stoke, I have £35 Million to spend with £150K in wages available.

What players am I looking for?...

Centre backs- I'm looking for 2 CB's, I'd like someone who is first team ready and a young player to bring threw.

Anchor Man- Same as the CB's, I need a key player and a youngster.

AMC- A young AMC or 2 to bring threw the ranks.

Complete Forward- I'd like a young ST with the ability to be a key player.

My save with stole i played a 4-1-2-2-1

Lineup:

Butland(Given)

Caju(Pieters) Shawcross(Jorge Mere) Indi(Cameron) Johnson( Cameron)

Imbula(cubas)

Adam( Shenton) Allen( Whelen)

Shaqiri(Sobhi) Arnautovic(Walters/santi mini)

diouf ( Correa)

I ende up 4th.

transfers: Chalobah, lewis cook, guidetti, iheanacho after januar. where i got 45 mil punds for diouf, 13 mil punds for muniesa and 8 mil punds for bojan.

If you play with a transfer update, Mere is the best choise from start to the young guns, a ready first team player may be a scott dann.

Cubas as a young gun, maybe a Besic from everton as a ready first team player. Maia as a youngster.

Amc, you hav sohbi ho can play wing or amc. correa from atletico on loan. try to look up jata from atleitoc, he can hav low buyout and you can get him after 1 season. Coric is also a choise.

The CF, its a hard on, but maybe a Malcom from Bordeaux or Rolan also from Bordeaux.

I've been offered £22M for Diouf and £16M for Arnautovic so my budget is around £55M,

These are the players I'm looking at...

Cubas- £5M

Loftus-Cheek £7M

G.Barry £1.5M

Lingaard £10M

Rotariu £3M

Teddy Bishop £4M

Ademola Lookman - £6M ( He plays for Charlton, He looks immense)

Santi Mini £6M

Centre backs- I'm looking for 2 CB's, I'd like someone who is first team ready and a young player to bring through: Enzo Roco and Niklas Stark.

Anchor Man- Same as the CB's, I need a key player and a youngster: Lucas Romero and Andres Cubas/Ion Nedelceanu

AMC- A young AMC or 2 to bring threw the ranks: Loan Angel Correa (buy him end of season)

Complete Forward- I'd like a young ST with the ability to be a key player: Andrei Ivan

With the updates Rashford is buyable for reasonable money. If he deigns to come to Stoke he's a very good option too.

i find it hard to get sakho to work after 1 season. Belotti is a great CF

CF look for Calleri, he is a scoring machine.