Stoke City 1-1 Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
**** thats ugly tackle. And it wasn't a red card. Fun fun fun. And the best thing, FA cant punish him cuz ref saw that tackle.

Essiens tackle there was horrible definately deserved a red but hey im not complaining

Its one those "what if" tackles too, if that leg is properly planted in anyway, it breaks

surely the FA can find time out of their busy schedule to review this tackle if they can find the time to review Rooneys comments.

surely the FA can find time out of their busy schedule to review this tackle if they can find the time to review Rooneys comments.

We're talking about the FA here... besides it depends on the refs report anyway

tbh I see no point in Rooney getting punished so what he said a few bad words on live TV during the day not the first time its happened and it doesnt really affect anybody too much imo.

FA are busy analyzing about Snoods and how Sky viewers got offended by F word.

tbh I see no point in Rooney getting punished so what he said a few bad words on live TV during the day not the first time its happened and it doesnt really affect anybody too much imo.

i agree, he shouldn't get fined/charged what ever but surely he shouldn't even be in the frame to be whilst tackles like this which could lead to serious injury or career ending one get unreported etc.

i agree, he shouldn't get fined/charged what ever but surely he shouldn't even be in the frame to be whilst tackles like this which could lead to serious injury or career ending one get unreported etc.

Yep for once a Utd Utd fan and Chelsea fan agree on something :P I mean come on you can hear players and fans swear in the background in every game shown on sky sports well I can anyway.

Meh its a great challenge. To be honest when i was watching the game i called out "thats a red" as soon as the tackle went in and didnt need no replay.

Back