Stoke City Football Club
Known As: The Potters
Founded: 1863 as Stoke Ramblers FC
Previous Manager: Tony Pulis
Current Manager: Phillip Anderson
Chairman: Peter Coates
League: Barclays Premier League
Cup Competitions: Carling Cup, FA Cup, UEFA Europa League
Kit Colours: Home (Red & Blue Stripes), Away (Blue and Black Stripes)

View attachment 221048

Full Name:
Britannia Stadium
Built & Opened: 1997
Owner: Stoke City Football Club
Surface: Grass
Cost: 14.7 Million Pounds
Capacity: 27, 598

View attachment 221049

Goalkeepers:
Asmir Begovic, Thomas Sorensen, Carlo Nash

Defenders:
DannyHigginbottom, Robert Huth, Danny Collins, Ryan Shawcross (C), Matthew Upson,
Andy Wilkinson, Ryan Shotton, Jonathon Woodgate

Midfielders:
Glenn Whelan, Marc Wilson, Salif Diao, Jermaine Pennant, Dean Whitehead, Rory Delap, Matthew Ethrington, Diego Arismendi, Wilson

Forwards:
Ricardo Fuller, Peter Crouch, Cameron Jerome, Ben Marshall, Kenwyne Jones, Jonathon Walters, Mamady Sidibe

View attachment 221031

To football now, and the new manager to take over the Stoke City helm has finally been announced. He's a former player, who played in the big leagues, for teams such as AC Milan, Lazio, Athletico Madrid and Cardiff City. He has never been involved within the Premier League but he will be now. The new boss, is none other, than former England international, Phillip Anderson. Anderson will be arriving to Stoke in the next few days to meet his new players. We caught up with Phillip in his home town of Newcastle.

Reporter - "Thankyou for joining us Phil. It must be a great honour to finally be apart of the top flight in England. How do you feel right now?"

Anderson - "I feel great. Couldn't be happier. Stoke are an ambitious club, and i hope to bring success to them throughout the years to come. The board have shown faith in me, and i am here to show them my passion for the club."

Reporter - "You will arrive in Stoke in the next couple of days, have you planned anything ahead?"

Anderson - "Well, im hoping to get to meet the players straight away. Id like to get them to know me so it makes it easier when pre-season training begins. The more we gel together as a team, the better the chance we have of being successful in the league."

Reporter - "The last time you were apart of a English Club, was in your playing days, when you were apart of the Cardiff City squad. Does it feel good to be involved in English Football again, or does it feel the same as being elsewhere?"

Anderson - "well as you know i spent most of my career in Italy, which was great. But, there is a different feel to the place. In Italy, it's not all about the football. Here in the UK, you walk into a pub, and everyone's talking about the football. (Laughs) It's amazing how much the fans here love the sport, which is so good to see."

Reporter - "Good luck in your time at the club, we look forward to seeing you on the sidelines in the next few months."

Anderson - "Ta."

A very relaxed boss, who can't wait to get to the club. What will he bring? well we will just have to find out. We will be sure to catch up with Anderson again when he arrives in Stoke on Wednesday.

Guys, i hope that was a good opening post. I had started a story and actually got to the end with A-League club, Newcastle Jets. The game crash dumped me :(, so i decided to start a new one, and perhaps seing as it's Stoke City, there might be a few more followers this time around. Now this may seem weird, but im taking this save very seriously, so im watching every game, excluding friendlies, in full match. This gives you more entertainment aswell, as i can do match commentary in my match results, full-on.

I hope you guys enjoyed my OP, and ill be sure to come up with new ideas for different formats and such. Cheers guys! :)

Last edited:
Won't be able to post an update today, probably tomorrow.