chekrdnickrs

Reaction score
Hullo everyone, decided to try a new save with Stoke City and I was just wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions for the positions I've mentioned in the title? I'm more or less set with all the other positions for the 2011/12 season at least, but I'm having trouble finding good enough players to fill in these two spots. Any and all suggestions would be great and most appreciated.

Heck, other suggestions for the other positions would be great as well. I intend to use Raikan's Might and Magic. Thanks!

how much money you got to spend?
jordan spence and adam matthews are cheap right backs (fee in region of 1.5mil) and they both turn out to be quality internationals. whereas the likes of kyle walker, mario fernandes, cesar azpilicueta and sebastian corchia are more reputed andwould do a good job straight away, but turn out worl-class. however each comes with a high transfer price. now right wingers; the likes of vladimir weiss, marc albrighton, david hoilett and dudu are quality players but highly priced. on the other hand players such as lorenzo tassi, john fleck and abdallah yaisien are alot cheaper, but will take time to nurture into first team regular and standard, however they are very worth it!!
in my opinion id definatly buy erick torres from chivas, he a right winger costs around 1.4mil and is amazing! in my 2nd season with newcastle he scored 14, and assisted 13 times in 10 games and had 4 man of the match awards - this included a hattrick at the emirates!!!

Carlos Diogo for RB (free transfer)

Dos Santos from Spurs for RW (£4 million)