Stoke City have won the Champions League

Reaction score
after 5 seasons with my stoke team i have won the premier league and the champions league

however the key to my team is bojan who is absolutly superb!

this season he got 52 goals in all competitions which is rediculously good!

but i have had an offer from manchester city of £80million plus another £40million over the next 12months

should i keep or should i sell

bearing in mind that i am now top of the league and dont really need any money as i already have superb success what should i do?

if you don't need money don't sell. It'll be near impossible to get a striker like that again

i agree, if u have limited budget then by all means sell him

after 5 seasons with my stoke team i have won the premier league and the champions league

however the key to my team is bojan who is absolutly superb!

this season he got 52 goals in all competitions which is rediculously good!

but i have had an offer from manchester city of £80million plus another £40million over the next 12months

should i keep or should i sell

bearing in mind that i am now top of the league and dont really need any money as i already have superb success what should i do?
Very impressive mate!! Who else have you got that's propelled you to such success??

Very impressive mate!! Who else have you got that's propelled you to such success??

well tbh the main key to my success was signing David Beckham in the first season who was a massive part in keeping me up and propalling me into 13th position for my first season

Top Players:-
mario balotelli
bojan
marquinhos
keirrison
Henri Saivet (Not so good and in reserves)
Akinfeev
Davide Santon
Gareth Bale
Fazio and Rodwell at the back
Axel Witsel
Juan Manuel Mata
Diego Buonotte
Jack Wilshere (signed in second season has become a massive player)
Joe Mattock
John Fleck
David Beckham (very old)
a few very young regans who arent old enough to break into the first team
Ramires (signing in second season he like david beckham is a massive player and without him i would never have done as well as i have therefore i would recommend you have him in your team no matter what team you are)

you may notice i have a very attacking squad and this is because in the first few seasons i had a problem with goals (i dont now) therefore i spent most of my budget on attackers.

and i also have a very old Patrick Viera who i give a game to every now and then but he will refuse to sign a coach role therefore he is a player/coach. And he just signing a new contract for 5 more years of player coach!!!

i am currently working on signing sakho and karim benzema

i am hoping to win the club world cup to complete my trophys!

could karim benzema be a replacement to bojan?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Screenshots?
i can never be bothered as it takes to much effort and i duno how do it but i will find out and post them on here asap.

and i also have a very old Patrick Viera who i give a game to every now and then but he will refuse to sign a coach role therefore he is a player/coach. And he just signing a new contract for 5 more years of player coach!!!

I think he will sign a coach only contract once he ceased playing completely
(this means, no game on the season) =)

And i think Benzema could replace Bojan, not sure thou... Compare their skills, if you think he's up to it, sell Bojan... I mean, 120M euros sounds very nice. :D

I've got Saivet at Atletico Madrid in 2nd season, do you reckon he's good enough if he wasn't for Stoke?

Last edited:
And i think Benzema could replace Bojan, not sure thou... Compare their skills, if you think he's up to it, sell Bojan... I mean, 120M euros sounds very nice. :D

its £120M POUNDS!

and iv decided i aint going to do the deal and i rejected!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I've got Saivet at Atletico Madrid in 2nd season, do you reckon he's good enough if he wasn't for Stoke?

Saivet was superb in FM08 but in FM09 he is awful and i would recommend you cash in as he just isnt the same player anymore

id say he is championship quality!

Screenshots are easy mate. (Alt and F9) then upload them from your screenshots folder by clicking the paperclip on here.

sweet, yer don't sell bojan, won't get someone as good as him again if he is playing like this for you, send me a message when the screenies are up :)