Kaboul will be class for you. I recommend you get in a young quality striker as Fuller and Beattie are getting on a bit and Sidibe is pretty useless really. Try for Frazier Campbell maybe, very consistent for my Sunderland.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I've signed younes kaboul for 6.5 million to fill in the right back place

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

They want 21 million for Kompany!
Don't buy Kompany unless it's for under £3m, he sucks.

ive signed skijelbred (sp) for 4 million.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

max- took your advice and tried to sign Caicedo on loan, i dont have enough for campbell

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Caicedo loan offer got rejected so i went for campbell with 2 mill up front and 8 mil over 24 months, lets see how that goes

ive signed skijelbred (sp) for 4 million.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

max- took your advice and tried to sign Caicedo on loan, i dont have enough for campbell
Nice, try and get Dos Santos on loan aswell. He might be available. Skjielbred will be good for you.

Good to see a story go past the season mark, good job.

congrats on surviving. i got the same number of points as you but scored 56 and conceded 71 with hull. so much for attacking lol. anyway, try chinedu obasi. sounds a little ambitious but he could be interested in joining your club and would cost around 11m. he's definitely much better than campbell so get him if you can. fausto pinto would be a nice addition as he's a very good left back

1) Deco and Saha in free with Ribery(if possible)
2) gd tactics Max's and mine

I am in the league cup final against man u. I got a really easy run in but have a final with Man U :(.

Robert lewandowski is mint, skjeilbread (spelling) is mint but big clubs ofer around 11 million after

I signed artem milevsky for 6 mill in january and he has scored 2 hattricks.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

He has scored 12 in 12.