AARP

Reaction score
Whoops I accidently posted this in general discussion. My bad.

Hey guys, decided to start a new game with Stoke. I liked the challenge and the limited transfer budget. So far, I think I've brought quite a bit of talent into the squad. My goal for the season is to finish in the top half of the table and I have used all 6 million in the first transfer window (although I put it to good use). Now my problem is I have an enormous squad and no clue who to sell. I'd like to hear your guy's advice.
Here are some screenshots, which will give you a good picture of my squad. (sorry for the white backround)
2m7xnr6.jpg

242biw0.jpg

2j623qq.jpg

What kind of football do you want to play. When I come to a club, I have a quick glance at who is there and where I am in terms of the league. With a team like Stoke I would be inclinced to play a direct game on a small pitch, using abrasive players with good heading, strenght, first touch, off the ball etc to try make every game a dogfight.

I would happily sell a "big name" who wont fit into that and buy a weaker player who will play the way I want.

What kind of football do you want to play. When I come to a club, I have a quick glance at who is there and where I am in terms of the league. With a team like Stoke I would be inclinced to play a direct game on a small pitch, using abrasive players with good heading, strenght, first touch, off the ball etc to try make every game a dogfight.

I would happily sell a "big name" who wont fit into that and buy a weaker player who will play the way I want.

Dude knows his stuff!!!

When i did my hull season i played counter attacking football and worked well good play with 5-3-2 and make it a counter attacking tactic and aslong as you have mids that can pass your going to be ok i manager to finish 9th will hull in 1st season doing this look for players on free for 1st season