Stoke v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 3K
I know its early to say but if we win this could this be the most vital result of our season and could even win us the league

I know its early to say but if we win this could this be the most vital result of our season and could even win us the league

yeah because winning your what is it 9th game of the season really wins you the league dont it :S

yeah because winning your what is it 9th game of the season really wins you the league dont it :S

I think what he means is that it could be the turning point of our season. Will be our first away win of the season if we hold on, and means we would have broken the curse of the throwing away leads/points.

I think what he means is that it could be the turning point of our season. Will be our first away win of the season if we hold on, and means we would have broken the curse of the throwing away leads/points.

true true didnt really think when I read it so yeah actually I agree this could be the turning point in utds season and they most likely now will start winning most games again

I know its only the ninth game but vital goals can win you the league like man utd against stoke in 09. Overall i think this will be the turning point in the season for united

Phew, First away win, more to follow now.

Chicharito :wub:

Stoke 1-2 Manchester United FT :D

Finally, an away win :)

Chicharito repaying the faith from Fergie with goals. Exactly what we needed.. a goalscorer.

**** this, PSV just beat Feyenoord 10 - 0.

I was so impressed with us defensively for most of the game. Rio and Vidic where rocked, Jones got no where near a goal scoring chance.

Really good game today. United probably deserved to win. Chicarito looks like new Micheal Owen im glad that the FAT SCOUSE P**** wasnt playing today :)

I was so impressed with us defensively for most of the game. Rio and Vidic where rocked, Jones got no where near a goal scoring chance.

Yep rio getting back to his best and vidic just a rock as usual. Thought their two wingers had a bit too much of the ball for my liking

Really good game today. United probably deserved to win. Chicarito looks like new Micheal Owen im glad that the FAT SCOUSE P**** wasnt playing today :)

Sorry he is our new Ole Solskjaer. :wub:

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Yep rio getting back to his best and vidic just a rock as usual. Thought their two wingers had a bit too much of the ball for my liking

When Rio Vida are our CBs, make no mistake that the best in the world. You get everything that is needed for perfect partnership.

Pace, aerial ability, positioning, aggression, tackling, You name it, they have it.

Thought you were very poor today going forward though, lacked ideas and conviction.

Thought you were very poor today going forward though, lacked ideas and conviction.
we played a possession game today, tried not to waste the ball especially as stokes height killed our crossing game. we tried to nullify stokes threat simply by keeping the ball, hence the 349 successful passes to stokes 141

In the first 30miunutes we where great, then we lowered the tempo, we seem too relaxed and happy to accept a 1-0 lead, and trying to keep it, ultimately it was a rare Scholes error plus a moment of magic from Tuncay, when we went to 1-1, we then raised the tempo again, which then we looked like scoring more then just the 2 goals. Basically it was disappointing to see as lower our tempo at 1-0. when we could of gone on to get a really big margin in result.

All in all very happy to come away from the britianna with 3 points, not many teams will be able to say that this year.

Back