STOKE WON PREMIER LEAGUE (First season NO SIGNINGS). XOX TACTIC

postrotok

Reaction score
Hi again. I made a tactic with which i took a premier league title and capital cup with Stoke. Some very impressive results etc.
Everybody knows Stoke team and their predictions for title (avoiding relegation) . The tactic is very strong defensively, and creates a very very secure Clear Cut Chances. It is a 4/2/3/1 tactic with 2 dm, 2 cb, 2 limited full backs, 2 wingers, 1 ss and 1 advanced forward. Its Counter-Fluid minded tactic.
Actually my best scorer is Assaidi who plays on Left winger position , and the reason he is a top scorer is because he is right footed player playing on left side... He has almost in every game these situations one on one with the keeper from left side just to curl it on to the right corner of the goal.
My best assistant is Charlie Adam playin on amc(SS) position. So it would be awesome to have your wingers with option of stronger foot to be either... It would be also very good to have a good Free Kick taker because u will get a lot of free kick very near 16 yards. Corner kicks will take your AMC player . The set-up is done like that, so if u dont like it u change it... it was very effective for me... u will not score directly from them, but u create a very good possibility for making a goal.

VERY IMPORTANT TIPS

* I DONT USE OI
* MATCH PREPARATION AND TRAINING I LEAVE TO ASSISTANT
* PITCH SIZE IS NORMAL
* I PLAY FOOTBALL MANAGER CLASSIC WHERE I DONT HAVE OPTIONS FOR TEAM TALKS ETC... I AM NOT SURE IF ITS DIFFERENT MATCH ENGINE, OR WILL THIS TACTIC BE EFFECTIVE THAN THE USUAL FULL FEATURED GAME.
* I DONT GUARANTEE THE FULL EFFECT OF THIS TACTIC WITH BIGGER CLUBS BECAUSE I DIDNT TRY IT AND ALSO ITS A LITTLE BIT MORE DEFENSIVELY AND COUNTER ATTACKING SO I GUESS IF U PLAY LIKE A FAVORITE U WOULD NOT LIKE TO SIT AND WAIT FOR OPPOSITION MISTAKE,OR MAYBE U WILL///ITS YOUR CHOICE . (ONLY ONE GAME WITH MY LIVERPOOL SAVE AGAINST ARSENAL)
View attachment 396972

* THIS IS PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC I HAVE NEVER CHANGED ANYTHING IN MY WHOLE SEASON IN PREMIER LEAGUE.
* I THINK THIS TACTIC NEEDS TIME TO SUIT YOUR SQUAD
* TACTIC MADE ME SOME WONDERFUL RESULTS AND GREAT PLAY EVEN AGAINST BIG CLUBS
View attachment 396969View attachment 396963View attachment 396958View attachment 396957View attachment 396956View attachment 396954View attachment 396968

* SOMETIMES I WASNT SO LUCKY

View attachment 396971View attachment 396952View attachment 396965

* TACTIC SCREENSHOT

View attachment 396950

* MATCHES SCHEDULE

View attachment 396947

* PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 396945

i think i wrote enough ))). hope u will enjoy it

View attachment 397006

Last edited:
Mate your tactic seems promising but you need to imporve your OP.. what about ois? training? pitch size? this questions will no doubtly be asked.. it will spare a lot of your time to write them down on the OP.
Thanks and congrats for your tactic. Will defo try it out.

How do you get someone like Stoke to do that? I try every tactic and I follow everything like training etc, have some good starts but results go very inconsistent even at fully fluid level. I just can't get to grips with this years game, in previous times I always found a good tactic for me.

How do you get someone like Stoke to do that? I try every tactic and I follow everything like training etc, have some good starts but results go very inconsistent even at fully fluid level. I just can't get to grips with this years game, in previous times I always found a good tactic for me.

I really dont know... U can see the results . it was really enjoy to watch them how they play. i will now check it out with other teams if its like that, than this would be a great tactic.

Mate your tactic seems promising but you need to imporve your OP.. what about ois? training? pitch size? this questions will no doubtly be asked.. it will spare a lot of your time to write them down on the OP.
Thanks and congrats for your tactic. Will defo try it out.

i think i did it now ... hope it explains everything )))

Doing quite well with my no-signing Crystal Palace this. Better than everything else I've tried.

Great tactic man,can you post players filters or main atributes for all positions...

Postrotok,

Can you give some recommended attributes for each position?

Great work! :)

Going to test it in the FM normal mode, with Crystal Palace. Media prediction: 20th.

This tactic is the best tactic iv used on fmc and 14.3.1

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

This tactic is the best for the 14.3.1 not classic???

i only play fmc dont know how it is on full game, should be better tho in theory