greenall90

Reaction score
Started a new save with Everton and after a couple of days offers have come in for Barkley and Stones, I rejected them and they have now both requested to leave. I am willing to let them leave and rebuild as the starting budget I have is only £2 million, problem is no one will even offer over £20 million for either of them now? Anyone had any luck selling these for a good amount?

Started a new save with Everton and after a couple of days offers have come in for Barkley and Stones, I rejected them and they have now both requested to leave. I am willing to let them leave and rebuild as the starting budget I have is only £2 million, problem is no one will even offer over £20 million for either of them now? Anyone had any luck selling these for a good amount?

keep them... after 1st season Man U offered 53mil for Stones in my save and still rejected it as Stones is one of the best defenders in the game...

keep them... after 1st season Man U offered 53mil for Stones in my save and still rejected it as Stones is one of the best defenders in the game...

Yeah looks like i'm going to have to try and keep him even though he seems **** bent on leaving. Offered him for £40 and then £30 millions and no offers even though in real life Chelsea have already offered £40+ million? Finical worries have been sorted anyway now as Utd just bid £35 up front for Coleman. This has allowed me to stregthn the squad where I need to.

Keep them, they will come around if you get everton too preform.

Stones is a fantastic player. I bought him for 36m from Everton and moved him over to Liverpool. Never had Barkley though. Stones is one of the better young English players in the game. Him and Dier would make a wonderful all-english defensive pairing.

if you need money sell coleman hes more easiably replaced. re transfer request i just kept playing them and they where soon happy to stay

The most important thing in managing everton is DO NOT SELL STONES OR BARKLEY :p.... In my Everton Save(3rd Season), Barkleys value is at 32m and Stones is 25m and they are both englands best players... they're a great way to fill your quota for home grown players too

Can't agree more about Stones. I was finally able to get him for 50M EUR and now he's the cornerstone of my CL winning defense. His fitness is amazing.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I forgot to renew the contract of stones and increase the minimum release clause fee, MUTD bought him for 60M EUR. Ragrets everywhere, even at this amount :/

Last edited: