Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how you can stop long goal kicks, my keeper Frey is just kicking it up to my lone striker Tevez who cant win it because he's short, any way i can get my keeper to just pass it to one of my centrebacks?

Reaction score
GK: short passing, defender collect + distribute to DL (or DR if you prefer). Works for me.

Reaction score
as a shout in-game choose clear to flanks, keeper almost every time plays it to LB/RB

Reaction score
Set the passing to the shortest and distribution to 'defender collect' to your most creative fullback, although sometimes the keeper still do a long kick. Setting their creative freedom to the lowest does help too.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Set the passing to the shortest and distribution to 'defender collect' to your most creative fullback, although sometimes the keeper still do a long kick. Setting their creative freedom to the lowest does help too.