Stopping Dinamo domination in Croatia

rok17

Reaction score

It's time to stop Dinamo !

What's enough it's enough, after another second place in Croatian 1st league, our board has decided to sack the curent manager Stanko Poklepovič. For past four years we haven't won the HNL and us and the fans got the feeling that we are some kind of Croatian Arsenal - good team, no trophies. So in the next couple of days we are going to announce the manager who will take us to the top !

Novosel is the new manager !

What a suprise in Split ! A total ousider got the job as a manager of the as the new manager states future star of european football HNK Hajduk. New manager is Slovenian citizen but his roots have origins in Croatia.
His tactical approach is controlling , aggressive and expressive football. His goals for the season are the 1st place and good showing in europe.

--------------------------------

A sale in Hajduk :

Out:

Goran Rubil - Leeds, 60k
Jurica Buljat - Roda JC, 60k
Marin Tomasov - OGC Nice, 250k
Luka Krncevic - Medjimurje, 1k
Ivan Rodic - Zadar, Ln Fee 9k
Toni Pezo - FC Admira, 20k
Josip Skoko - Roda JC, 40k

Total income: 450k

In:

Almir Sulejmanovič - Rudar, 26k
Fabio Firmani - Lazio, Ln Fee 50k

Total expenditure: 76k

*All prices are in pounds

Novosel comment on sales:

" When i took the job I was informed that the club is in bad situation on wages so I had to do what i could, sell some players to get clubs finances straight. And becouse of not so great finances and a good team I only bought the players who patched up the most critical positions in team. "

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 PM ----------

Pre-Season :

Jadran (KS) Hajduk 0:2
Split - Hajduk 1:1
Pieirkos - Hajduk 0:1
Veroia - Hajduk 0:6
Orijent - Hajduk 0:3
Dugopolje - Hajduk 0:2

Players :

Goalkeepers:

Danijel Subašič
Vjekoslav Tomič

Defenders:

Hrvoje Vejič
Almir Sulejmanovič
Ante Aračič
Mario Maloca
Boris Pandza
Ivo Smoje
Mladen Pelaič
Anthony Seric

Midfielders:

Mirko Oremuš
Srdjan Andrič
Fabio Firmani
Marin Ljubičič
Dario Jertec
Krešo Ljubičič
Anas Sharbini
Florin Cernat
Senijad Ibričič

Attackers:

Anderson
Duje Čop
Jure Grgat
Ahmad Sharbini

Best Player:

Senijad Ibričič

senijad.jpg

Best Prospect:

Marko Livaja

marko.jpg

Lineup :

lineup.jpg

Start of the new season :

nhl.jpg

1. round

Hajduk - Cibalia 2:1

Vejič 35' - 1:0
Kresinger 45+1' - 1:1
Anderson 69' - 2:1

uefa.jpg

EUROPA League 3rd Qual. Leg 1

Hajduk - Galatasaray 2:3

Anderson 25' - 1:0
Arda Turan 53' - 1:1
Jo 57' - 1:2
Elano 64' - 1:3

Ivan Strinič 75' - 2:3

*Feel free to leave comments

The August Report

nhl.jpg

2. round

Zadar - Hajduk 0:2

Almir Sulejmanovič (pen) 61' - 1:0
Senijad Ibričič 73' - 2:0

Good win against our affiliated club, Ibričič is really turning into an engine of this team.

uefa.jpg

EUROPA League 3rd Qual. Leg 1

Galatasary - Hajduk 2:0 (agg. 5:2)

Jo 19' - 1:0
Harry Kewell 37' - 2:0

Our Europe dreams were all over in the 1st half. I guess our team is just not ready jet for this kind of challenges.We will do better next year.. i hope.​

nhl.jpg

3. round

Hajduk - Šibenik 1:1

Anderson 3' - 1:0
Ivan Božič 45+1' - 1:1

Too bad. Our finishing was bad, our passes didn't connect well, yes we did score an early goal, but we concede it just before the break and players went on the break nervous. That resulted in an boring draw.

nhl.jpg

4. round

Zagreb - Hajduk 1:6

Anderson 14' - 1:0
Anderson 24' - 2:0
Anas Sharbini 34' - 3:0

Ivan Krstanovič 37' - 3:1
Mirko Oremuš 45+1' - 4:1
Srdjan Andrič 49' - 5:1
Anderson 80' - 6:1

Wooow... Where did that came from !?! I guess they took their anger from previous draw on Zagreb. And what a majestic preformance from Anderson.​

nhl.jpg

5. round

Istra 1961 - Hajduk 1:3

Anderson 12' - 0:1
Boško Stupič 20' - 1:1
Anderson 27' - 1:2
Ivan Strinič 85' - 1:3

A routine win against a newbie in the league. They proved to be a stern opposition in the first half, but we outplayed them in the second what is the result of possesion 40% - 60%.​

nhl.jpg

6. round

Hajduk -Inter Zaprešič 1:0

Mirko Zaja 77' - 1:0

What should have been an easy home game, proved to be a hard, stern and boring battle. Thanks to our young Bosnian striker Zaja who netted the winner, we can be all happy.

Player of the month August:

Anderson

anderson_vdugandzic_cropix.jpg

Why he is Hajduk's player of the month is pretty obvious. Becaouse he is the leading league scorer with 6 goals.​

The September Report

nhl.jpg

7. round

Rijeka - Hajduk 0:3

Anas Sharbini 35' - 0:1
Senijad Ibričič 47' - 0:2
Duje Čop 89' - 0:3

A nice away win, we'we beaten them in every aspect of the game, nothing much to say a nice, almost routine win.

nhl.jpg

8. round

Hajduk - Sesvete 4:1

Anthony Seric 4' - 1:0
Milenko Bošnjak 14' - 1:1
Senijad Ibričič 51' - 2:1
Duje Čop 81' - 3:1
Ivan Strinič 86' - 4:1

A really nice display we have put on here. The 1st half was hard and stern. the early goal didn't help us, becouse of the quick equaliser, but the in the 2nd half we owned them.

140px-Hrvatski_Kup.jpg

Croatian Cup 1st Rnd

Lokomotiva (Zg) - Hajduk 1:3

Mirko Oremuš 35' - 0:1
Senijad Ibričič 53' - 0:2

Ivan Peko 62' - 1:2
Anas Sharbini 88' - 1:3

In this match I gave chance to some younger players, player who don't play in the league and they did well against an average team.

The big derby on Sunday

On Sunday in stadium Maksimir will be played the biggest derby in Croatian football. Dinamo Zagreb against Hajduk Split. This game will be hard, stern and not beautiful to the eyes. And we can predict with 99,9 % certainty that there will be fan outbreaks.

3321217052_87e6596dd0.jpg

nhl.jpg

9. round

Dinamo - Hajduk 1:2

Ahmad Sharbini 33' - 0:1
Ahmad Sharbini 76' - 0:2

Miroslav Slepička 86' - 1:2

OLE, OLE .. We have beaten our fiercest rival in their own backyard. The players are estatic, the fans are estatic. Are we on the march for the title ? Only time will tell.. In the meantime here are some fan pictures at the game:

torcida1.jpg

x21190164173320351143.jpg

torcida_maksimir1-240310.jpg

Table:
tabla.jpg

Player Stats:
stats.jpg

Player of the Month :​

Almir Sulejmanovič​

633900707337949669_sulejmanovic_090731_af.jpg

He is the rock and soul of the defence. No one gets past him.

omg thank you, finaly a hajduk supporter, you are doin pretty well, but not as good as me, i made it in the europa league, i ended up making the last 16, beating marsellie 2-0 at home, then having a suprising and outrages defeat 5-0 away, which made me angry, after reading this, my new goal is to do it all over again