Stopping relentless manager updates

Tafftalk

Reaction score
Hey, FM2011 is the first game I've tried in the series, never really touching a manager sim before, and it's a great game and I'm having a blast.

Just a quick question however, it maybe a bit nooby but, my inbox is constantly giving me about 10 - 20 messages a day saying something along the lines of "Blah Blah is the media favourite to take the job, Tafftalk, random 1, random 2 are always in the running" or something when I'm managing Wales and not looking to move from the team until at least the 2014 WC, and it's downright frustrating that I have to click and read every single one of these pointless stories before I can progress.

Thanks in advanced, (again sorry if I'm sounding a bit nooblet)

Yeah I though there would be a way to hide updates about Personal Jobs, just only found the filter that means I can only view one specific typed of update such as injurys. I looked in the manual but its really **** poor, call me old fashioned but I like my manuals thick and chunkehh

http://www.footballmanager.com/manual

you'll need to go through your subscriptions and tick/untick what you want to know about. Personally I leave the defaults unless there is someone/a team/league/comp that I particularly want to keep an eye on that's not in my default subscriptions but each to their own :)

use the scroll bar to scroll through quickly and see whats related to you.

after checking all your personal mails,

there are 2 a few buttons above the mail box.

choose select all then mark as read and you can proceed.

but be sure to read all of your mails or you might miss out something important.