Bradlad9

Reaction score
So when will the stories forum be up? Currently managing England and there have been massive twists at the world cup!

Could we post fm14 stories on the fm13 story thread and then have them moved when the new forum is created?

Well, the reason for not setting it up now I because 9 out of 10 saves will die out when the full game is here. After all, the first " test save" is hardly the one people will carry on for 5-20 seasons.

With this said, why not just write the posts and save them in "word" and should you continue the save after the full game is out, then just post away in the story section for FM14. This - playing A seaaon before starting a thread- is actually what I always recommend as more than half o the stories die out after 1 season.

Last edited:
Well, the reason for not setting it up now I because 9 out of 10 saves will die out when the full game I here. After all, the first " test save" is hardly the one people will carry on for 5-20 seasons.

With this said, why not just wright the posts and save them in "word" and should you continue the save after the full game is out, then just post away in the story section for FM14. This - playing A seaaon before starting a thread- is actually what I always recommend as more than half o the stories die out after 1 season.

That's what I used to do sort of. Play a few weeks of a season at a time then do a write up. Got annoying though when custom DB's had glaring mistakes which instantly ruined it

Well, the reason for not setting it up now I because 9 out of 10 saves will die out when the full game I here. After all, the first " test save" is hardly the one people will carry on for 5-20 seasons.

With this said, why not just wright the posts and save them in "word" and should you continue the save after the full game is out, then just post away in the story section for FM14. This - playing A seaaon before starting a thread- is actually what I always recommend as more than half o the stories die out after 1 season.
I have more recently always been posting a story while playing the game is all, feels weird not posting now, i wanted to post a new story as people have asked who i will be next after my recent story as Limerick FC (14 Seasons) Was going to play as them, it was only a question, Could you not bring back the having to have a story thread accepted by one of the moderators before allowing it to start so that there are not so many starts to stories?