• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 681
Status
Not open for further replies.

GazaLaad

Reaction score
Why does my stories keep getting rejected :S

Its a bit of fun and some one had to **** it up by needing to get permission to post a story :@

Maybe because it wasn't good enough to be a story e.g. descriptive work, **** OP, etc.

Someone being the staff.

We are fed up with poor quality stories, that NEVER get more than a season in before failing, from spamming up the site.

Follow the rules in the sticky of the Story section adn you'll ahve no problems.

True , I'd rather have 5 neat - long lasting stories than 10000 shittie ones.

Also, your most recent OP was one word FFS.

Even without story rules i still would have deleted that and infracted you for a one word post.

Last edited:
Why does my stories keep getting rejected :S

Its a bit of fun and some one had to **** it up by needing to get permission to post a story :@

Probably cos they aren't meeting the requirements for a story on this site. We have had a lot of users staring copious amounts of stories, like they think they can churn out novels like Dickens.

Have a look at the guidelines and story help mate. Then I'm sure your story will get approved. Nothing against you, but its the amount of users in the past who have 'promised' to continue stories then forget about them so their story inevitably ends up forgotten about.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/lgfires-story-guide-ideas-t43605.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/tips-hints-and-links-to-make-a-better-fm-story-t29284.html

Gave you some links there to improve your story, if they aren't getting approved follow those guidelines and we will approve it.

Hope this helps you mate.

Make your OP more informative, have a look at other stories and look what there like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back