coolguyrko

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if my Barca story was accepted.I doubt it was but I just want to know because I dont want to be waiting around on this if it hasnt.
Im will to retry if it was ****.

Last edited:
Just wanted to know if my Barca story was accepted.I doubt it was but I just want to know because I dont want to be waiting around on this if it hasnt.
Im will to retry if it was ****.

How long ago did you make it ? Most likely if it is quite a while it wouldn't have been accepted.

Well theres still a good chance that the mod JackFulham isn't on and hasn't got the chance to accept give it a few ours mate and see. You could maybe write up your next update in notepad if your wanting to write it up. And the if not accepted you can keep that update and just make a new OP ;)

Well theres still a good chance that the mod JackFulham isn't on and hasn't got the chance to accept give it a few ours mate and see. You could maybe write up your next update in notepad if your wanting to write it up. And the if not accepted you can keep that update and just make a new OP ;)
Ok thanks man.Will do.

we will approve/unapprove the threads asap when we're online. sometimes its not yet approved because there is no staff available to do so. do be patient in future and try not to make a thread about it (A)

anyway, try the templates in the link given below as it helps improves your story:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/story-rules-t56803.html

we will approve/unapprove the threads asap when we're online. sometimes its not yet approved because there is no staff available to do so. do be patient in future and try not to make a thread about it (A)

anyway, try the templates in the link given below as it helps improves your story:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/story-rules-t56803.html
I know im sorry.
Ive tried editing the templates to help like put pep with a sad face in one but I just couldnt was using gimp.Cant seem to install paint.net and i dont want to have to pay for photoshop or do you have to.

Just saying Jack is pretty strict with what stories get through, it has to be pretty good so dont think he will just accept it.

It was excepted.Sorry for being impatient and making a new thread.