STORMCALLER

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF STORMCALLER ( REMASTERED ) V2

Stormcaller_Remastered_V2_Fomration.png

PLAYERS INSTRUCTIONS

( FOR THOSE WHO PLAY ON A TABLET )

CLICK TO INCREASE THE SIZE

View attachment 46297

WASTE TIME TACTIC

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TIME TACTIC ---> WASTE TIME TACTIC ( STORMCALLER )

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

DEMOLISHER V7

Matches Played = 190

Points = 440

Goal Difference = +301

Scored = 545

Conceded = 244

Dem_V7_Result.png

STORMCALLER ( REMASTERED ) V2

Matches Played = 190

Points = 383

Goal Difference = +195

Scored = 415

Conceded = 220

Stromcaller_Remastered_V2_Results.png

PLAYERS' STATS AFTER 95 MATCHES PLAYED
PS_ST_RM_V2.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- ML : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- ML/MR/AMC/DMCL/DMCR positions should take the corners

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

DON'T USE ANY OIS AND DON'T LET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER TO SET ANY OIS FOR YOU

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

MT_Training.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Att. Movement" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

ATT_Training.png

Individual Training Focus:

STCL: Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

AMC : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

ML/MR : Individual Training Focus = "Inverted Winger"

DMCL/DMCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker"

CDL/CD/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Playing Defender"

DL/DR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

PREFERED MOVES:

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

ADVANCED FORWARD
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Static Target Man", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

SEGUNDO VOLANTE
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible",
"Plays One-Twos"

BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER
GOOD - "---"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS --> TFF Stormcaller Filters V1

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

The more expensive "package" you have, the more players appear in “Player Search” menu.

In order to have all players in game appearing in “Player Search” menu you need to have the best possible package “World”.

spack.png

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

fil2.png

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

Last edited:
Thanks TFF, im sure these will be great as usual!

I just have a few questions though, are they compatible with the 18.2.2 update (Ive been having alot of tactic problems since then).
Also is anyne having a problem with the download links? they arent working for me so if anyone could re-link them that wold be much appreciated.

Thanks TFF, im sure these will be great as usual!

I just have a few questions though, are they compatible with the 18.2.2 update (Ive been having alot of tactic problems since then).
Also is anyne having a problem with the download links? they arent working for me so if anyone could re-link them that wold be much appreciated.

TFF STORMCALLER ( TWO STRIKERS ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

TFF STORMCALLER ( ONE STRIKER - DEFENSIVE ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

TFF STORMCALLER ( ONE STRIKER - ATTACKING ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

TFF STORMCALLER ( TWO STRIKERS ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

TFF STORMCALLER ( ONE STRIKER - DEFENSIVE ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

TFF STORMCALLER ( ONE STRIKER - ATTACKING ) V1.fmf (42.9 KB)

Thanks so much for that, it gives me a chance to test them out :D:D:D

Real Madrid

Hey TFF

Much appreciated for all your hard work once again. If you were to start a Real Madrid save, which version would you use.

Thank in advance ;-)

Can we get hold of the tactic testing league you use please mate, I'd love to use the format as a basis for my own tactics and tweaks

Can we get hold of the tactic testing league you use please mate, I'd love to use the format as a basis for my own tactics and tweaks

There was a thread in FM 17 tac-sharing section dedicated to the TFF Testing League. You should be able to find it still. Maybe it has been tweaked since of course.

quick question, under training you have the individual training for all the strikers and Amc as Treq as well as the DMC as DLP, this does not match the roles in the tactic, was just wondering the reasoning behind training for roles which are not being played, thanks

Two Strikers version and One Striker Attacking version worked amazing with my Rotherham side in Sky Bet League 1, I finished the 1st placed and had the best goal difference in the league by far :)

tested some of this tactics with small team just to confirm my old teory that tactics with 4 players at back canot instantly win the title in first season.

this tactics are not good for small teams who wants instant result.

tactics are good on paper but match engine will destroy your defense from wide crosses.

to play with 4 players at back you realy need to have great defenders with high all round atributes.

curently tactics with 3 players at back are much better,

offcourse there are some good tactics with 3 strikers but they dont use clasic wingers.

my favorite formation is 4-3-1-2 even I menaged to finish 3 as Burnley in first season didnt have feeling that I can beat any team.

my point is that with curent match engine it is realy insane hard to have instant succes with 4 players at back.

Last edited: