Yeah not gonna lie, I had more success with the 2 ST formations. I think the one wiht double Volante worked best for me. Sadly I deleted them since you updated haha

thanx for looking into it mate
two strikers version is doing way better mate
and it does not need switching

Yeah not gonna lie, I had more success with the 2 ST formations. I think the one wiht double Volante worked best for me. Sadly I deleted them since you updated haha

Guys,

The new attacking version is a small tweak of the two strikers version and it produces very similar results so if you liked the results that were produced by the two strikers version then just use only the new attacking version and ignore the defensive version

I cant find any decent wingers for my sampdoria team. I got 2nd position in season 1 and now cant find players to suit. Is crossing or shooting more important?

Guys, I've closed this thread.

When I play anything different than Demolisher V7 in FM18 then I constanly want to break my monitor :)

You really should reconsider. You might win constantly with 3-striker tactics in this years FM as evidenced by yours and countless of other tactics. But where’s the fun in that.

I know the thread is closed but these tactics are great, i still use the original v1 def & att 1 striker versions.
Just a question, has anyone moved the AM to a central mid because for me the AM does absolutely **** all except average around 6.7/8 with very few assists. I'm Schalke and have max meyer and he has been terrible.

Hey TFF / all, can you please share if a Waste Time version was created for this tactic or not?

And also, how were the goal stats for the Advanced Forward using these tactics.

I for one is just hoping TFF grows bored with all the 3-striker giddyups out there and creates something wortwhile for us diehards clinging to this thread.

I for one is just hoping TFF grows bored with all the 3-striker giddyups out there and creates something wortwhile for us diehards clinging to this thread.

i dont think its about enjoyment, i think its about results. players want results at the end of the day. playing 4231 and losing cant be fun. playing 3 strikers/amc and winning yeah may be unsatisfying but is being sacked fun? in an ideal world thered be 4231's and 4123 dm that works but with all the nuances of the tactic creator, these formation just arent viable.

we can still hope though

Guys, I've made the final update of Stormcaller and Ashbringer tactics

They are almost identical tactics and the only difference is that Ashbringer has Inverted Winger + Inside Forward and Stormcaller has Inverted Winger + Inverted Winger, everything else is the same

Stormcaller_Remastered_V2_Fomration.png

Last edited:
Guys, I've made the final update of Ashbringer and Stormcaller tactics

They are almost identical tactics and the only difference is that Ashbringer has Inverted Winger + Inside Forward and Stormcaller has Inverted Winger + Inverted Winger, everything else is the same

Mate really thank you for this tactic. Are there big differences between this tactic and old stormcaller defensive v1 in perfomance?

Mate really thank you for this tactic. Are there big differences between this tactic and old stormcaller defensive v1 in perfomance?

I'd say the new version is about 20-25% more efficient than the old Defensive version

Last edited:
Mate do you know? Definately you are the legend for Football Manager and thanks for all the effort.(A)