Hey mate, who are you playing with?
Hey mate, I was playing TFF Stormcaller Defensive Version V1 and it was very realistic and successful but I'm trying new remastered tactic now.

BUMP
Guys, I've made the final update of Stormcaller and Ashbringer tactics

They are almost identical tactics and the only difference is that Ashbringer has Inverted Winger + Inside Forward and Stormcaller has Inverted Winger + Inverted Winger, everything else is the same

Stormcaller_Remastered_V2_Fomration.png

Here are testing results of Stormcaller's final version ( Remastered V2 ) VS Demolisher V7

I can say that so far it's the best perfromance that I've managed to get from a tactic that don’t have 5-2-3 formation :)

DEMOLISHER V7

Matches Played = 190

Points = 440

Goal Difference = +301

Scored = 545

Conceded = 244

Dem_V7_Result.png

STORMCALLER ( REMASTERED ) V2

Matches Played = 190

Points = 383

Goal Difference = +195

Scored = 415

Conceded = 220

Stromcaller_Remastered_V2_Results.png

PLAYERS' STATS
PS_ST_RM_V2.png

Last edited:
thanks TFF, mate which one is better? stromcaller or ashbringer?

I'm trying Remastered V2 with Tottenham

So far it's been working superb :p

Thanks!

aaa0.png

bbb01.png

ccc01.png

Last edited:
Stormcaller > Ashbringer? Anyone knows?

I would rate the tactics in this order ( sorted by Efficiency ):

1) Demolisher V7

2) Stormcaller ( Remastered ) V2; [ it's about 30-35% less efficient than Demolisher V7 ]

3) Ashbringer ( Balanced ) V3; [ it's about 5-10% less efficient than Stormcaller ( Remastered ) V2 ]

4) Ashbringer ( 2 x IFs ) V3; [ it's about 5-10% less efficient than Ashbringer ( Balanced ) V3 ]

When I say "Efficiency" I mean how much the tactic allows you to overachieve taking into consideration the quality of your players

Last edited:
Last edited:
Playing this one with Celtic.
Funny to see my ML is topscorer atm.

Great solid tactic! My Boca juniors team are just lovin'it (H) What do you recomend in the case when you are searching a goal? Just overload mentality or switch to some other tactic? Thanks for the answer.

View attachment 43379View attachment 43378View attachment 43377

for the second season with lazio i changed from knap451 to Storcaller for away and Ashbringer for home matches.
Only buying itallian players(pedro neto was bought brfore), in 3 years we will have 8 italians + 3 foreigners and after 5 years only itallians;), where in the first games of the season 1 we had only 1 itallian in the first team