Story Continues : David Moyes @ Manchester United

Good luck with this game & story, hopefully the legacy continues under Moyes

Good luck with this story, the layout and graphics are brilliant!

Manchester City didn't qualify for Champions League Football, he was unhappy and listed by request, if you don't have a positive post to make, don't make it :$
Apologies for questioning the legitimacy of having one of your fiercest rivals best players dude.

Story Continues : January 2015 Report

View attachment 439573

View attachment 439570

View attachment 439569

@DavidMoyes : "A very good month for my squad, winning 7 out of 8 games. We have picked up our performances by scoring a lot more goals, but David de Gea has been letting me down lately, conceding a lot of goals with very few shots against him, but luckily we have Victor Valdes in back up"

View attachment 439568

View attachment 439567

@DavidMoyes : "From the performances we can see that Nemanja Vidic is outperforming the rest of the squad, I am extremely delighted with the form of Andros Townsend and Wilfried Zaha, they have been very consistent. I am also delighted with Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick who have been keeping possession in the middle of the park really well, on that note, Ryan Giggs is close to his 1000th Manchester United appearance, he needs only 6 more appearances to make that landmark and 5 of those appearances need to be in the League for Giggsy to make an unbelievable 700 Premier League Appearances for the Red Devils scoring in every season."

View attachment 439563

View attachment 439561

@DavidMoyes : "From the Premiership Table we can see that Tottenham Hotspur, my closest competitors for the Premiership Crown are languishing 12 points behind me after they lost their last game 1 - 0 against close rivals Q.P.R., I am extremely delighted with Sergio Aguero's form with him being the leading Goalscorer so far"

View attachment 439559

View attachment 439558

@DavidMoyes : "I am delighted to have received the Manager of the Month award for the 3rd time this season, with Arsene Wenger coming in a close second."

View attachment 439557

View attachment 439556

@DavidMoyes : "I am delighted that Wilfried Zaha received the Goal of the Month award for January with his lucky header which glided past the Southampton Goalkeeper on the final day of January."

View attachment 439555

View attachment 439554

@DavidMoyes : "From the looks of February, we can certainly look to gain a huge advantage over Tottenham in the Premiership so long as we perform adequately. Also the 1st Leg of the Champions League Knockout Round begins against Benfica."

View attachment 439553
  • Transfer Deadline Day 02/02/2015

Last edited:
Story Continues : Transfer Deadline Day 2015

View attachment 439507

View attachment 439506
@DavidMoyes : "As I sat in my office on Transfer Deadline Day with my phone ringing and my eyes glaring out the window at the Training Pitch at Carrington, I answered the call"

View attachment 439503

The Phone Call

Sir Alex Ferguson : "Morning Moyes, how are things?"

David Moyes : "Morning Sir Alex, things are great right now, how are things with you?"

Sir Alex Ferguson : "Great thanks, any ideas for a signing at the end of the Transfer Window?"

David Moyes : "Honestly Sir Alex, I have thought and thought long and hard about who to sign with no clue, I thought about Gareth Bale, then thought about Cristiano Ronaldo, but thought they are not young enough for my future plans."

Sir Alex Ferguson : "Can I point you in the direction of Jack Wilshere, he has been growing ever since he went on loan to Bolton Wanderers and I would have loved to have the chance to sign him when I was in charge, but with the way you are performing at the moment, I am sure he would jump at the chance to play under your guidance."

David Moyes : "Brilliant idea, I have been wanting to put someone in the middle of the park alongside Michael Carrick as he is ageing a bit now."

Sir Alex Ferguson : "You do that and hopefully we will have some good news soon, give me a call any time you need a little advice."

David Moyes : "Thanks Sir Alex, you enjoy the rest of your day."

@DavidMoyes : "After the call with Sir Alex Ferguson, I got in touch with Arsenal FC in regards to Jack Wilshere, Arsene Wenger advised he would be willing to discuss a Transfer as they had just signed Moussa Sissoko from Newcastle United, I advised Arsene Wenger we would be willing to bid ?50m for Jack Wilshere's services and hopefully we could come to an agreement, Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal Board accepted our ?50m offer."

View attachment 439497

View attachment 439496

View attachment 439492

View attachment 439493

View attachment 439472

• February Report
  • ​Jack Wilshere Report

Last edited:
Story Continues : February Report

View attachment 439335

View attachment 439334

View attachment 439333

@DavidMoyes : "A quite unbelievable February with us winning every fixture in February gaining quite an advantage in the Premier Division."

View attachment 439332

View attachment 439331

@DavidMoyes "As you can see from the Premier Division Table we have took quite a lead at the top of the Table, after a rocky start to the Season we have came out of the traps to dominate the division. Tottenham have slipped up and dropped off the pace."

View attachment 439330

View attachment 439329

@DavidMoyes : "A great 3 - 0 victory for my squad sees us into the 6th Round against Hull City, the shock of the 5th Round was Brighton destroying Arsenal to qualify."

View attachment 439327

View attachment 439326

View attachment 439325

@DavidMoyes : "A brilliant performance saw my squad gain a 5 goal lead to take back to Old Trafford for the second leg of the First Knockout Round of the Champions League, a big talking point was the goal for Andros Townsend which was ruled for offside when it clearly was not offside due to a player standing on the by-line."

View attachment 439324

View attachment 439323

Manchester City were very lucky to qualify for the next round of the Europa League after a 1 all draw against Hannover, elsewhere Cardiff weren't so lucky and were knocked out, but they will have enjoyed a taste of what was never expected of the Welsh Club.

View attachment 439321

View attachment 439319

View attachment 439320

Manchester City sack another Manager after some dismal performances in the Premier Division which has seen Manchester City drop off the pace of qualifying for either Champions League or even the Europa League.

View attachment 439317

View attachment 439316

@DavidMoyes "I am absolutely delighted to have won my 4th Manager of the Month award of the season ahead of Alan Pardew who has been performing extremely well with Newcastle United."

View attachment 439314

View attachment 439315

@DavidMoyes : "I am extremely pleased for Luke Shaw being nominated 3rd place in the Player of the Month awards, he is growing as a player constantly."

View attachment 439313

View attachment 439312

@DavidMoyes : "I am delighted to see James Ward-Prowse who is a new signing at Old Trafford, but I loaned back to Southampton as part of the deal receive Young Player of the Month for February, along with Luke Shaw coming in 2nd place."

View attachment 439318

View attachment 439311

@DavidMoyes : "Wilfried Zaha was nominated in 3rd place for Goal of the Month for February with a great piece of skill and a clinical finish to cap off a wonderful goal for the youngster."

View attachment 439310

View attachment 439308

@DavidMoyes "A big month of fixtures in March with a trip to the Emirates which stands out above the rest of the fixtures, also the 2nd Leg of the Knockout Round with a 5 - 0 advantage at our disposal, time to play some youngsters."

View attachment 439307

@DaveParnaby : "Definitely something to look forward to in March is the Youth Intake Day, will we see the next Ryan Giggs or the next Cristiano Ronaldo? Only time will tell."

View attachment 439306
  • March Report
  • Youth Intake Report
  • Youth Academy Report
  • Capital One Cup Final Chelsea v Newcastle

Last edited:
can you tell m where u get the pics from ?? Love this story

Story Continues : Quick Update

View attachment 437963

View attachment 437961

@DavidMoyes : "It has been a busy couple of months, but an update is coming very soon with the months March and April to update you guys on, with a press conference from Ryan Giggs and a look into the Youth Academy at Manchester United. Also I will be detailing my Premiership Tactics which have been consistent for us to go on an amazing run."

Story Continues : Towards another terrific end

View attachment 437930

View attachment 437927

View attachment 437926

@DavidMoyes : "Amazing performances from my squad could see us complete the clubs 3rd Treble in the clubs unbelievable History. We had a disappointing performance against Newcastle United, but we had already won the Premiership so it wasn't that important of a result for us."

View attachment 437917

View attachment 437914

@DavidMoyes : "I was thoroughly delighted to see Ryan Giggs step out in his 700th League Appearance and perform out of his skin for the team with a Man of the Match performance. I named Ryan Giggs captain and he scored a fabulous free kick in the 83rd minute which pleased myself and fans alike."

View attachment 437912

@DavidMoyes : "I am extremely happy with Ryan Giggs' performances in the central of midfield, with him being the out and out best passer with 1408 passes completed out of 1602."

View attachment 437911
Ryan Giggs Press Conference

David Moyes
"Welcome to the Press Conference in regards to Ryan Giggs and in him making his 700th Manchester United League Appearance against Tottenham whilst also making his 999th Competitive game for Manchester United in the same fixture, please give a warm welcome to Ryan Giggs."

Ryan Giggs
"Thank you David, I am very grateful and honoured to have achieved the amazing feat of 700 League Appearances for Manchester United as they are so close to my heart and the fact I am 1 competitive game away from 1000 Competitive appearances as a Manchester United player I cannot put into words how I feel."

BBC
"Hello Ryan, you are undoubtedly one of the most revered stars at Manchester United, being at the ripe age of 41 and amassing a total of 999 games, do you feel you can continue?"

Ryan Giggs
"Thank you for that question and honestly, I could carry on for Manchester United until I am 45 if I had my way, but it is down to David Moyes, he makes the decisions and he has plans for Manchester United. I am happy that I am continuing with Manchester in a role of a Coach and that I can help up and coming youngsters here we will have to wait and see what happens."

David Moyes
"Can I just **** in there, Ryan Giggs has been detrimental to this clubs success and he could well carry on playing until he is 45 if he wanted to, I have plans for the future of the club, but until Ryan Giggs says he is retiring from Football I will look to capitalise on his amazing pass ratio that has helped us this season"

BBC
"Thank you for that answer Ryan and thank you David Moyes for giving us further insight into what will happen in the future at the club"

Sky Sports News
"Ryan do you expect to make your 1000th appearance in the FA Cup Final or the Champions League Final, or could you even go on and make 1001 appearances by appearing in both?"

Ryan Giggs
"That is a great question, I am happy to play both games if David Moyes sees a space for me, I would not be unhappy if I didn't feature due to the immense quality of Thiago and other players in the squad."

Sky Sports News
"Well we will certainly be looking forward to seeing the team sheets when they are announced."

BBC
"One more question from us here at BBC Ryan, do you see yourself as a Manager in the future or are you happy to be a coach at Manchester United for the foreseeable?"

Ryan Giggs
"I am interested in Managing, but where I see my future after Football who knows, with businesses set up for me and Gary Neville, I am not sure Managing would be the best option right now."

David Moyes
"Thank you all for your questions, I am very happy to say that Ryan Giggs will be starting both the FA Cup Final and the Champions League Final so long as he is match fit as we need his experience for those 2 crunch games this season."

View attachment 437899

View attachment 437900

@DavidMoyes : "From the Premiership Table we can see that the race for 4th spot is hotting up with Newcastle United sitting in 4th place, but a game behind Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool who will look to take advantage of the game in hand, whilst Ipswich Town and Aston Villa are in a dog fight to save themselves from Relegation."

View attachment 437898

View attachment 437897

@DavidMoyes : "I won March Manager of the Month which I was extremely delighted to have received."

View attachment 437896

@DavidMoyes : "but I wasn't so lucky in April, with Tony Pulis receiving the award, but I have to agree with this."

View attachment 437895

View attachment 437894

@DavidMoyes : "Nemanja Vidic claimed Player of the Month for March, with him leading the chase for the Player of the Year award also."

View attachment 437893

@DavidMoyes : "Andros Townsend received 2nd place in the Player of the Month award for April, very pleased."

View attachment 437892

View attachment 437891

View attachment 437890

@DavidMoyes : "James Ward-Prowse and Ross Barkley (both on loan at previous clubs) have been performing well lately and I will look forward to working with them when there loan contracts end after the 2015/2016 season."

View attachment 437883

View attachment 437886

@DavidMoyes : "Ryan Giggs got 2nd place in Goal of the Month for April in his 700th League Appearance for the club."

View attachment 437864

View attachment 437859

@DavidMoyes : "The run in to the end of the Season sees my squad play Chelsea twice in 2 cup finals and I am sure Jose Mourinho will be out to ruin our Treble chance."

Last edited: