T1LL13

Reaction score
Just had an idea, hopefully a well received one.......

Was thinking of possibly monthly or 6 monthly maybe even at the end of the Season having a Story of the Month idea. Now the Mod's would be able to help here, they would have access to the views details and replies. Basically we could list the 10 most viewed/most replied every month or 6 months and the forum could vote for the best story.

If we do a monthly one, at the end of the year we could list the monthly winners and have an end of season vote. I just thought this idea would be good to recognise the guys who put effort into their stories, obviously there would be no "prize" but they could use it as a tag or something, might be shot down in flames but i think its a cool idea.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it.

Any replies or comments are welcome.

Cheers guys.

I seem to remember the site used to do this didn't they? Should probably be something we have.

I seem to remember the site used to do this didn't they? Should probably be something we have.

After i posted this i thought, maybe there is something like this.

I think for the guys who do some serious work on their stories, should have some sort of bragging rights. Lets see if it takes off.........

Pretty sure we tried this before, and no one really cared.

Pretty sure we tried this before, and no one really cared.

That's a shame, well if that is the case mate i don't mind, i just thought it was a decent idea as there is hundreds of stories at the moment and i'm pretty sure everyone has their favourite.

That's a shame, well if that is the case mate i don't mind, i just thought it was a decent idea as there is hundreds of stories at the moment and i'm pretty sure everyone has their favourite.

It also generally ends up with people ******** about not having their story picked, which is also a shame. It's a good idea in theory, but in practice there are far too many idiots on the internet.

It also generally ends up with people ******** about not having their story picked, which is also a shame. It's a good idea in theory, but in practice there are far too many idiots on the internet.

Idiots on the internet! Noooooooo!

Well maybe the guys on the forum might like the idea, we shall see!! If not i won't lose any sleep over it, i appreciate your input though mate, was hoping one of you Green dudes would leave your comments lol

Idiots on the internet! Noooooooo!

Aye and if the shoe fits eh Mojo...................... ;) :p

Well maybe the guys on the forum might like the idea, we shall see!! If not i won't lose any sleep over it, i appreciate your input though mate, was hoping one of you Green dudes would leave your comments lol

Aye and if the shoe fits eh Mojo...................... ;) :p

Meow! :p

Probably best to PM one of the story mods, although.. probably best to just PM Mike./Jack Fulham.