MutantW

Reaction score
I have decided to take over recently relegated, Premier League quality, Wigan Athletic. Just 4 years ago they got relegated from the Premier League and won the FA Cup.
Now they're all the way down in Football League 1. Winning the Premier League eventually is my goal.View attachment 135137

View attachment 134906We, somehow didn't win the league. Failure even if we are promoted to the Championship. Poor, poor campaign and I hope we can do well in the Championship next season.

View attachment 134905At least Will Grigg absolutely destroyed the League One golden boot award!

END OF SEASON ONE!

THIS IS THE END OF SEASON ONE!
COMMENT ON WHAT PLAYERS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND. I AM LOOKING FOR A QUALITY GOALKEEPER AND A QUALITY RIGHT BACK. PREFERABLY YOUNG (UNDER 27) I HAVE A BUDGET OF 3.5 MILLION!

View attachment 134870Into the January transfer window and we are 8th in the Championship! A lot better than our 19th place expectations! We need to be scoring more goals as our top scorer(s) are Wildschut and Assambolonga tied with 6 goals each. Very good season as a whole so far!

View attachment 134828The season is over! We finished 13th in the Sky Bet Championship, six places above our expectation of 19th! Very good season, hoping to make the playoffs next year!

View attachment 134824I was also offered a job interview from recently relegated (real life and FM) Norwich City, which I obviously didn't take, I mean, why would I work for someone like Norwich?