Dan1992NUFC

Reaction score
I have realised my Slovenian career isn't going to well. So I have decided to start.a.new story and I was hoping for some suggestions of stories youd like.to be done? Either a favourite team or a team.your interested.in or a fallen giant who youd like to see back in the big time, my idea was boavista. So please suggest

cmon guys Portsmouth one of the biggest FM challenges ever would love to see a good pompey one and there a fallen great go on mate you know you want to PUP!

Liking theSe ideas like, I am using lfcMarshalls summer update so some transfers would be done and im sure Rosario got promoted in real life this season. I might actually take this Pompey challenge on. Any objectives youd want me go achieve?

Liking theSe ideas like, I am using lfcMarshalls summer update so some transfers would be done and im sure Rosario got promoted in real life this season. I might actually take this Pompey challenge on. Any objectives youd want me go achieve?

have a season where we dont actually get relegated lol

Yeah well I'll see if I can make you proud haha well I'll start it once im home so look out for first chapter later :)

Yeah well I'll see if I can make you proud haha well I'll start it once im home so look out for first chapter later :)

awesome im pompey at the moment was gonna make a story but im no good at them but ive started up a Stoke save alongside my pompey one and its gone quite well so may do a story with stoke but dunno yet

Well why not try it? Have you seen my other thread? It's **** haha nowhere as good as other people's so this one I will try make it look better :) and well let me know if you start one mate on my page, leave me a comment and ill check it out :)

OK cool i might ill let you know tho if i do also i really like the style of KLIPPYBO'S stories check him out if you havent heard of him but most people have its a really cool and clear layout