Story Threads In Fm10

Frank

Hobbs
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Just a little thread asking for ideas on what we should do about the amount of story threads there are gonna be. Maybe say one day its his story day or something. Im bad with ideas but anyway, you guys are creative so you'll think of something. And state who or what story your looking foward to. And what games/stories you might have a go at. P.S Mods, this is about first story, so I think its different to first game.

Im intreged to see your ideas and what stories there will be on fm 10. My first story will probably involve me taking over Hayes and Yeading or Wealdstone and trying to either get them as high as possible, or get the arsenal job. Or, I will be Arsenal and try to win the league as I feel we be vastly underrated in fm 10.

From Frankie :wub:

either Stockport County or Notts County :)
or maybe erm....Kilmarnock was it who got relegated 3 divisions?

Well im going to suggest everyone keep there storys to their own 1 thread,if they want to stop their story and start another thats fine but they keep it to the same thread.

my first game is gonna be me taking over my local team Grays, in the blue square prem, and tryin to get them as high as possible

good guys, great idea jp, stop countless threads from certain ppl :p. Harry, ide love to see you be stockport, see them in prem as there will be loads of Notts Co threads. Good choice Brench, but lets see if we stick to it ay

Well with the amount of all the threads there is going to be i think there should be a Story Section

I will be doing a story not sure what team yet....maybe a league 1 team and try take them to the champions league something like that.

There is going to be loads of Notts County thread without a doubt and i think there will be a fair share of man city threads

I also think JP.Sean.Kris should do a story and we should all vote who has the best story.

Maybe Kris can sort out some sort of Story comp as he seems to be doing all the challenges on here.

:)

Yeah i was thinking of that it is my Hometown so i kinda no the players and would be a good challenge.

i would need to doing a few seasons as liverpool and get use to FM10 then i think i might do that frankie

hate how many Notts threads have popped up since I made mine haha
might have to go for County :)

yeah, i know what you mean, story games take longer. They can be very rewarding though so i would recommend doing one, one day.

hate how many Notts threads have popped up since I made mine haha
might have to go for County :)

There is going to be loads of Notts County threads so you should do something else as you have already done a County thread.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

yeah, i know what you mean, story games take longer. They can be very rewarding though so i would recommend doing one, one day.

They only take a little longer you can do what i did it one of my Story's and update month by month or you can do it game by game.

I have no problem with people doing stories. They are always fun to read and most people do things differently.

The thing that annoys me is when people start about 8 in a week.

I don't do anything like this until I feel comfortable with the game.

I have no problem with people doing stories. They are always fun to read and most people do things differently.

The thing that annoys me is when people start about 8 in a week.

I don't do anything like this until I feel comfortable with the game.
Danny Carter are you reading this? lol