Story Threads In Fm10

may do another LLM story like my Wimbledon game probably won't be as good as that but that was always fun

may do another LLM story like my Wimbledon game probably won't be as good as that but that was always fun

I have decided i am going to do a york one
so if you do a team in the BSP we can do it together and see who can get to the prem first

hopfully their will be a section for stories on their own and people could vote for story of the month etc

Stories needs its own section to be honest. And the idea of story of the month could be interesting :)

Stories needs its own section to be honest. And the idea of story of the month could be interesting :)
Yeah Those are good ideas. I'm going to start as West Ham as I always do but I was thinking of creating a Charlton one as they could be fun to do a double promotion with and they are my local team. Welling are local as well and so could be fun but either Charlton or Welling if I decide to do a story.

i think i will start a story at some point of either QPR( 2nd team) or norwich city(local team)

story of the month should be interesting, looking forward to winning it over and over again ;)