FEBRUARY/MARCH 2013

LEAGUE

WON 1 DRAWN 3 LOST 2

Oh dear!
Our form has gone as quick as it came!

View attachment 332017

LEAGUE TABLE

Despite our lack of wins and the fact we have dropped out the play-offs spot we are still in with a shout!

View attachment 332018

It is so close! I have 5 games to make sure all our hard work this season isnt put to waste and get us into the play-offs! 1st spot has gone now but we could still do this!!

YOUTH INTAKE

With my better players looking for to much in the way of wages and the board starting to get a little worried about the wage bill, I have signed all the players that have come to my youth team on youth contracts at £5 a week each!!!!
Reason for doing this were if we dont go up then my best players will leave I think and I will be left pretty much without a team and would have to start again and with no money I could see no way in which I would get good players in for next season!

Here is my future..

View attachment 332020

I have also noticed that my contract ends at the end of the season but so far no offer of a new contract has come forward... should I be worried????

APRIL 2013

LEAGUE

WON 2 DRAWN 1 LOST 2

Well we blew it

View attachment 332094

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 332095

I cant complain really with how the season has gone, set ourselves up for a good season next time around one thinks!

The board have approached me and I have accepted their one year extension. However we are now currently in the middle of take over talks and all seems to be going through.. Will the new board keep me on...

Love this LLM stuff. Keep it coming. Upgrading from FM11 to FM13 in a few weeks and will be starting as low as possible. Think I've seen a Level 11 pack somewhere.

UPDATES

Just thought I would update you all on the goings on at the War Memorial Ground

We did under go a take over and my job is safe. However the gentleman who has taken over is no tycoon! Mr Geoff Todd has allowed the wage budget to increase to £1.5k a week but we are spending £1.7k a week! This was due to having to give big money to my better players on their wages in order to keep them at the club, and to hopefully go slightly better than last season!
The board would like me to get a respectable league position this season. They feel last season must have been beginners luck!!

BEST 11

View attachment 332259

FANS PLAYER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 332260 View attachment 332261

Couldnt argue with that really, without his goals we wouldnt have done as well as we did.

Im gutted I cant get this lad to stay

View attachment 332262

Hope of keeping him at the club has all but gone, he wont even enter into new contract talks with me at the moment...

PRE-SEASON

Not a great few games, but squad harmony is doing well and the team are getting to grips with the same formation as last season very quickly due to lack of transfers I think.

View attachment 332516

Did play teams that are a lot better than we are so I guess on reflection losing just one isnt bad!

TRANSFERS

With no transfer funds again I am left to hunt for free signings, but even thi is proving hard due to not having any wages to offer them! Couldnt even keep the half decent players at the club due to not being able to give them a half decent wage! Which at this level is about £55-£80 a week!

View attachment 332517

What will the new season bring for the Glassboys?

I'm definitely following this because I always keep an eye on there results as they are my local team. COME ON YOU GLASSBOYS

SEPTEMBER 2013

LEAGUE

WON 0 DRAWN 0 LOST 6

View attachment 332689

OH NO!!

We suffered injury after injury and at one point I had 5 16 year olds taking to the field

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 332690

Due to such a bad run we have dropped right down the table...
What will happen now...
Can Marsh turn it around....

Bad luck missing out on the play-offs last season.

You can do it! Great challenge!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

OCTOBER 2013

LEAGUE

WON 2 DRAWN 0 LOST 1

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 2ND RND

DRAWN

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 2ND RND REPLAY

WON

FA CUP 3RD QUAL RND

WON

View attachment 333648

View attachment 333649

Well not a bad month after the horrid month before, they seem to have their mojo back! Not that gutted that we lost to Histon, we were away and they favorites to go up!

What will next month bring..

Was hoping to get a run in the FA Cup to boost money, but been handed a tough away trip to Barrow!

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2013

LEAGUE

WON 1 DRAWN 3 LOST 3

FA CUP 4TH QUAL RND

LOST

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 3RD RND

WON

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 4TH RND

DRAWN

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 4TH RND REPLAY

WON

View attachment 334407 View attachment 334408

Well we have had a rough couple of months an as you can see we have suffered in the league due to that. Just dont seem to be able to get any good form going!!! What will the new year hold...

JANUARY - MARCH 2014

LEAGUE

WON 8 DRAWN 1 LOST 3

SOUTHERN LEAGUE CUP 5TH RND

LOST

The second half of the season has gone fairly well. We are in touch of getting a playoff place! Can we keep up the pace and form?

View attachment 336355 View attachment 336356

5 games left! I have to get into the playoffs this season! We are in such need of money its untrue! Looking likely for another takeover the way its going!!

View attachment 367920 View attachment 367921

Hi Stourbridge,

I started my game from the same level, as AFC Totton. But before I started, I got all of the logos for every non-league team in England. The quality is variable - just took the best I could find from the internet - but it makes the game look that little bit better. Send me a private message if you would like the logos with the relevant config files. Also let me know if you don't know how to apply them and I'll type out instructions.

Which add-on are you using to get stourbridge on FM 2013? I am also a Stourbridge FC fan and would like to do something similar to you