minergy

Reaction score
After being awesome on FM 13, I was wondering wether these two are a good buy.

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

After being awesome on FM 13, I was wondering wether these two are a good buy.

Thanks

They are a good but, both still good on the game, and even if they underperform they are a good buy in the sense that they can be sold on for hefty profits. Other good players that are like this are Fredrik Semb, Giannis Gianniotas (130k release clause), Simon Makienok.

They are a good but, both still good on the game, and even if they underperform they are a good buy in the sense that they can be sold on for hefty profits. Other good players that are like this are Fredrik Semb, Giannis Gianniotas (130k release clause), Simon Makienok.

Thanks. How much can they be bought for?

Drage, Semb, Strandberg, all for under 2 million, usually under 1 million. Simon Makienok is the most expensive at around 4-5 million.

I highly recommend Alexander Groven, Norwegian LB who can be bought for 12.5k from the start, has monster long throws and becomes a very good consistent Premier League LB. Martin Bjornbak too, who can be bought for about 120k at CB. Becomes very good for Prem sides and is an absolute brute, getting interest from Bayern, United and Spurs in my MK Dons save. Gustav Valsvik, another CB, this time can be bought for around 150k. I sold him on to Olympique Lyonnais for 9.75 mil in my 4th season and 2nd season in the Prem at MK Dons, very good performer too. Drage was however, awful for me, signed him for 500k in the Championship and never played one good game.. Managed to sell him on for 1.5 mil though to Wolves.

strandberg is a decent back up player in prem for about ?800k and drage about ?525k is decent back up or if alot of game time becomes good

Andile Jali and Ithemelung Khune Are Must Buy, also Jason holt is a good bargain

starting a game with Everton have Howard and Joel Howard is 33 tho would you sell him and bring in Khune? and Jali dont seem to get WP

Zuculini ****** me off he gets sent off more than Lee Cattermole!!