Status
Not open for further replies.

ozey

Reaction score
who is this strandberg i keep hearing about?! where is he from!?

who is this strandberg i keep hearing about?! where is he from!?

When I searched the game and googled for Strandberg, Stefan Strandberg came up, a player from Rosenborg( NOrway) born in 1990.

When I searched the game and googled for Strandberg, Stefan Strandberg came up, a player from Rosenborg( NOrway) born in 1990.

Yes, and would you believe the same thing happened to me when I searched this forum?! Amazing!(6)

i get him on every save, get him for 1.2 million at the beggining of the game. Ive just finished my second season with southampton and heres what he looks like atm:

View attachment 363483

and heres his average rating for the season:

View attachment 363484

he is an absolute boss, i play him at CB as BPD Defend.

p.s look at his wages lol.

he also joins basically any team aslong as there in top 2 leagues.

Got Strandberg on my latest Liverpool save and he's an absolute boss. Play him as a CB, DM and BWM and he always performs great in all those positions. If you're looking for a cheap, low-wage utility player - or a brilliant CB - then he's a must-buy

What do you have to load up on the database to have him on the game?

You can also create a custom database (when you select Small, Medium or Large database during new game setup, you can select Custom instead) and add the Scandinavian region with "Players from top clubs" "Current Internationals" and "Players with National-" and "Continental- Reputation"

Used to playing the game on crappy machines so I do this to save some performance over loading the league itself.

As the question has been answered and the OP dont seem to have any more questions, I will close this thread. Further discussion regarding the player can continue in the Players Section

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.