Strange And Interesting Manager Apoinments

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
This is a thread for screenshots showing some odd plays by football clubs to employ managers on the game that just arn't up to their standard. Or the absoloute geninus ones.

I will kick things off with this beauty...

no doubt he is a good manager for fulham but can he really get the job done here...

picture.php

and after failing the win the league for the 6th season in a row, sir alex retired, manchester united only had one man to turn to

picture.php

the special one

Same just happened to me on my game, Mourinho took over Man U. I'll have a look around for any other interesting ones now :D

Not in particular. He's a good manager.

okay, so what your saying is if its not strange for roy to be at liverpool, then it also wouldnt be strange, and would actually be a good thing, if hodgson was arsenals/chelseas/uniteds manager in real life? as these clubs have the same club stature as liverpool

I wouldn't like to see Hodgson take over Arsenal no, but I doubt he'd do a bad job of it to be fair.

But I didn't say it's strange, I said it's not funny.

I wouldn't like to see Hodgson take over Arsenal no, but I doubt he'd do a bad job of it to be fair.

But I didn't say it's strange, I said it's not funny.

in your opinion... but yours doesnt speak for everyone. =], then again neither does mine, i dont find it laugh out loud funny, just somewhat amusing

Last edited:
Roy Hodgson has managed various countries as well as in various countries and with Inter Milan especially. I wouldn't be surprsied to see him take a the job at Aston Villa, Everton or Tottenham should one of them become available.

As for Mourinho, he is considered by many to be the man to replace Fergie in real life. As a United fan I think he is the man rather than all the ex United players whom haven't lived upto the hype like Sparky, Bruce and Keane.

aha yes, but he never won anything with inter milan.... or a country.

Is Mourinho not still at Inter? also, what skin are you using in that first post?

Hodgson took a Malmo to european cup final in 1979 and lost to Nottingham Forest, he did this with a squad of 15 players. He may not of won it but to take a Swedish team to the european cup final is ****** great achievement and he may not of done much at Inter Milan but he did enough for them to employ him again in 1999 after a stint their in 1992. He even turned down a director of football role at Inter Milan to take the Fulham job.

paul ince england manager
no jobs inbetween blackburn and the national job, either.

Frank Rijkaard became Man Utd manager in 3rd season on my game

I can imagine Roy Hodgeson at Arsenal what a difficult job it would. Get 4th with all the Class in the world at your disposal. Really difficult ehh? [Being ******* Sarcastic if you never realised]

Yea José is at Man Utd
**** Advocaat was Blackburn Manager
Frank Rijkaard is Tottenham Manager

Last edited:
Sorry for Double post but Stuart Pearce England Manager in mine which I think was fantastic

I'm Celtic at the moment in my game and Gordon Strachan has been appointed Rangers Manager with Gary Pendrey as the assisstant...