lumpy79

Reaction score
Hello, i dont know if it is just the latest patch or what but 2 of my best players were annoyed i didnt qualify for europe so i convinced them to stay saying ill win the title next season. However, i am 1 game into that season and i am told by my assistant that the players have issued a warning that i am not sticking to my word of winning the title and will be forced to leave.

This is surely a bug or those 2 players have learning differculties. Has anyone else had this recently happen?

Hello, i dont know if it is just the latest patch or what but 2 of my best players were annoyed i didnt qualify for europe so i convinced them to stay saying ill win the title next season. However, i am 1 game into that season and i am told by my assistant that the players have issued a warning that i am not sticking to my word of winning the title and will be forced to leave.

This is surely a bug or those 2 players have learning differculties. Has anyone else had this recently happen?

No Mate this isnt a Bug....
This has been added in the Latest Patch that Players who become too big for the Club get Unsettled very easily and are Demanding to Leave...
So the Best thing you can now do is Wait for the Window to Get over and go on a Long Winning Run....That will ease them out and will be more willing to stay then....Good Luck

Yeah i saw in the notes about that but the part i was confused with is that, after just 1 game (which i won) of the season i promised to win the title, they feel im not living up to my end of the bargain. How can i possibly win the title after 1 game? hehe. Fair enough if they are too big for me and want to leave, but i think its unrealistic to spit the dummy because i havent won the premiership after 1 game.

Ter stegen has actually done this twice in my current Gladbach save, He's warned me that he wants to move to a bigger club, Fortunately I won the champions league last season so he's sticking to Gladbach. But, I wanted him to sign a new contract as it ended in 2016 but he will only renew to 2017, So It looks like I will be losing him soon. Best keeper on the game for me though. Will be tough, Although I've got a good little regen on the way who may be able to take over from him.