iDood

Reaction score
I have just started a new game with Chelsea, to try out some of these wonderkids on the new patch, because my main game is on the original patch. I started by getting scout reports on Lukaku and Verratti, who seem to be very popular, from a scout with 20 for judging potential, and he says Lukaku will only be a good striker, and Verratti will become a leading Championship midfielder! oO) Anyone know why this is? Maybe I just have a *** game? I don't know!

LOL same has happened with me,my scout says that Quaresma is a decent championship player

My scouts tell me that he'll turn out like that too, he might have varying potential between games, or scouts just don't rate im as well as people do on here

What are your scouts stats:
Judging Player Potential
and
Judging Player Ability

??

I have just started a new game with Chelsea, to try out some of these wonderkids on the new patch, because my main game is on the original patch. I started by getting scout reports on Lukaku and Verratti, who seem to be very popular, from a scout with 20 for judging potential, and he says Lukaku will only be a good striker, and Verratti will become a leading Championship midfielder! oO) Anyone know why this is? Maybe I just have a *** game? I don't know!

Just ignore them then 'cause they are both dynomite

It might be because of your clubs reputation, sometimes it devalues the scout's opinion of some players.

For example, I'm Leicester and I want Nicky Maynard, would be a great signing for me. Then I want Maynard as Chelsea, it would probably be a 'decent signing'.

dont forget your chelsea mate,so your team is full off world class players that's the level he is at now he can go in to most prem sides

lol.

i hoped signing a 21 year old romelu lukaku on a free transfer would solve my striker problem, unfortunately i was wrong as his performances have been shocking.

Don't worry, it's actually quite commonplace. Works other way too, scouts overrate players. If you bought Verratti, his potential would most likely change in your new reports whilst he's in your team. If not, then the same thing has also happened to me in what I assume was a glitch. Marco Verratti, after being bought, was only good enough for Championship. Got out of the game and later played again, same team, new save. Verratti was suddenly Premier League quality.

I don't know why but I guess it just happens sometimes.

The scouts mental stats also affect their ability, just like a coaches. Post a screenshot of your scouts stats.

Now that Lukaku has joined, they all seem to think he could be as good as Drogba, which is an improvement. Here's the scout:

Why is it that on my game, the 21 year old lukaku is downright awful?