Strange stuff that happens in this game

Michzm

Reaction score
After close to 50 days of game time over various saves I thought I had seen everything....but this is a new one to me. How about you guys, what have you seen?

The strangest game i have had was managing Rangers and i had a chinese business man take the club over and he was like an abramovich just kept throwing money at me almost £100m a season but i must admit it got a bit boring after a while....

After close to 50 days of game time over various saves I thought I had seen everything....but this is a new one to me. How about you guys, what have you seen?

It's happened to me a few times. It's just when the game doesn't load the 3D view fully. I think SI should have implemented a view like that anyway as I think it's a great mix between the old 2D view and the new 3D one.

i love the one actual 3d guy running around on the pitch with a bunch of giant chips around him.

looks like a fan has invaded the pitch.

like last night.

<)
looks like a fan has invaded the pitch.

like last night.
lol yeah i saw that

once in fm on one of my saves it said someon scored 3 goals, yet it said the score was 1-0

Mine is the April Fools thing where they say they give a load of money to you

the wierdest thing i saw was when playing liverpool and at half time i went to opposition instructions i changed 2 things then they didnt come out after half time i won 23-0!!!!

Personally I like the 2-D view best. And recently in a couple of games, I've scored, it's came up in the commentary and on the scoreboard, yet there is no 'little ball' on the ff/rw scroll highlights bar. Strange... :S:p

Was Eduardo after he managed to get them a goal.
I though it was but couldn't be sure.

Not many wierd things have happened in my game but this player steven davis who is **** was bought by united for like 12 million never played for five seasons and was the sold to A.c milan.

mine was when i won a game 2-1 in a cup and the goals were given and everything and at the end of the game it said the match is going to pnealties, went to my full time teamtalk and then froze. i holidayed for one day to get out of the screen and it said i won 8-7 on penalties!