Streaming Movies

tHOMIEs

Reaction score
Hi all, I'am posting this in belief that someone can help me :D

My birthday is coming up and I'am having a hard time to think of any presents to wish for, but one thing that i really needs is a server/harddisk to stream movies to my TV. here are my needs:

1. It must stream movies to my Samsung LED tv.
2. It must have atleast 1tb of storage room
2. It should be able to stream Blueray quality movies without any problems(HDMI directly to my tv i quess?)
4. I need to transfer my videos from my Macbook Pro to the device wireless(at the moment I use PS3 to stream but when i transfer my movies it takes **** of a time and using to much space on it.)
5. Can you get a device where you download movies directly down to it from the internet without using the Laptop, but using the TV?

Hope you guys can help me with which device to wish for this coming birthday.

Have a nice day......(H)

Hi all, I'am posting this in belief that someone can help me :D

My birthday is coming up and I'am having a hard time to think of any presents to wish for, but one thing that i really needs is a server/harddisk to stream movies to my TV. here are my needs:

1. It must stream movies to my Samsung LED tv.
2. It must have atleast 1tb of storage room
3. It should be able to stream Blueray quality movies without any problems(HDMI directly to my tv i quess?)
4. I need to transfer my videos from my Macbook Pro to the device wireless(at the moment I use PS3 to stream but when i transfer my movies it takes **** of a time and using to much space on it.)
5. Can you get a device where you download movies directly down to it from the internet without using the Laptop, but using the TV?

Hope you guys can help me with which device to wish for this coming birthday.

Have a nice day......(H)

1. Boxee Box - WD TV Media Player - Apple TV - etc...

4. Stream using your PS3? http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/
5. The PS3 has LoveFilm integration.