Street Fighter IV

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody else got this?

I bought it the other day. I'm not too keen. I just can't get into it properly. I'm rubbish at it and find it hard even on easy mode :(

Sean, have you played a fighting game before? I got it on release. Love street fighter and this one

Pwning on hard atm.

I decided to get SFII HD instead. I've always sucked at the Street Fighter games though but I still enjoy them.

Tekken is probably the only fighting game I've ever been decent at.

Sean, have you played a fighting game before? I got it on release. Love street fighter and this one

Pwning on hard atm.

I prefer fighting games like Tekken & Soul Calibur. But I haven't properly played a fighting game since Tekkek Tag.

i didnt like the new soul cal. always been a street fighter and MK man :D

shame 3d MK were poor, but street fighter is probably the most enjoyable fighting game with soul calibur, Ryu is just top class and charima, are all the old characters in in the new one?

iv got SFIV but i suck aswell . . hate the online people who just use ken and win using that anoying move

I've played a few games over Live but am yet to win any :(

you forget the people who prob play it on live are the old school losers who play it untill there hands bleed.

the xbox version is ***** i heard.....

it doesnt even have ryu in it..... BUT THE PS3 VERSION ON THE OTHER HAND HAS!!!!!!!!!!

the xbox version is ***** i heard.....

it doesnt even have ryu in it..... BUT THE PS3 VERSION ON THE OTHER HAND HAS!!!!!!!!!!

Why would they leave Ryu out of it? Of course he is in idiot.

Ryu is one of the main SF characters, like they'd leave him out of it you ***.

Not played a street fighter since the Mega Drive, I spent so many hours of my childhood on Street Fighter II Turbo. I completed it with every character many times and loved it.

Think I'll pick this one up when I'm tired of Halo Wars.

hard game. could only get about 400 achievement points on it and it was incredibly fustrating online with spammers. my record was pretty **** poor - only 40ish wins in well over 150 fights.

traded for 28 quid and bought resident evil 5..!! and thats a top tip!

I played about 15-20 games on Live and lost them all. Didn't even come close to beating anyone :(

I've also sold it now and got SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection instead!

Sean, its like each and every game..no practice, you suck. By selling just cuz ur losing u wont be any good at it fo sho.

nyway, nah haven't tried it, but would hella like it

The game sucks, I bought it and played it twice
As soon as you start a game online you need to be the first to hit a hadouken or else your dead after 2 seconds
I cant even beat arcade mode on easy so maybe its just me

i like it, but maybe thats because im good :D