Street Football Shoes

Audiotwist

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the section to ask in, but does anyone here play football on concrete/tarmac/hard ground?

If so what sort of shoes do you use? I was thinking of getting astro turf boots but I don't know if they're good for solid street ground. The short stud things would probably wear off.
I also don't want to get normal trainers cuz they never fit me( i used to wear UK size 11, I can fit most size 7's yet size 8 trainers dont seem to fit ) .
If you people got any ideas please say so cuz I need to start exercising and football is the only way really. I don't want to die in my mid 20's by getting a heart attack cuz I haven't ran for a year :'(

Astro-turf trainers are what I wear... They do fine. The little 'stud things' would wear off, yeah, if you played football like everyday for a year.

If you're buying size 11 trainers when you're a size 7 then there's a pretty obvious reason for why they don't fit.

Also, just join the gym? :)

I haven't ran in about 8 years and i've not died yet*.

**** shoes, get a Dominos!

*I have had heart issues.

Last edited:
I haven't ran in about 8 years and i've not died yet*.

**** shoes, get a Dominos!

*I have had heart issues.
Yeah I think i've developed heart issues due to a very unhealthy high school lifestyle & I want to get my stamina & pace back (was the fastest in 6th grade).

Also, Aandy I found some good astro turf ones at a decent price. Thanks

Yeah, I stopped going to the gym for like 6 months tops and felt like I had the heart of a 50 year old obese smoker.. 8 years is impressive.

Also, good to hear, enjoy ;)