Street Racing - Fun or Craziness - Your Opinion

done it years ago, had fast cars, subarus, clio sports, golf gti's etc. picked up 9 points and stopped it, its a good buzz, but not worth it, now sensible on the road and can't stand seeing a boy racer harrassing other drivers, im seeing it from another point of view now and you do look like a ****.

Lol @ "attract girls"

Trust me, any sort of girl that is impressed by a 4 wheeler engine inside an old beat up Civic ain't worth the ******* from.

and yes it's really stupid. I occasionally race people off stoplights if there is no traffic, or on the wide open interstates for fun. But I will never put other drivers and pedestrians at risk. You can have fun driving, just don't do anything stupid that would make you kill someone/lose your license/ or damage vehicles. You don't have anything to prove and everything to lose.

Bunch of dickheads who do it.

lol want to impress girls just whap your **** out mate, worked for me over the years

I'm quite sure you know what street racing is. Watching movies like "Fast & Furious" series make people to do it, even me, because I became driver 2 days ago... That is good thing to attract girls, but is extremely dangerous. I was wondering do you have any experience with it and what is your opinion about it...

Change the font and colour please? :(

Its the most stupid thing in the world, If you want to drive fast go to a racetrack and do a trackday. You have to remember, its very very fun until something goes wrong and you end up killing your friends, other people and spend 15 years in prison. Of course in alot of cases nothing will happen but is it worth the risk??

You became a driver 2 days ago, I highly doubt this the right time for you to start street racing.

A) racing in the streets is ******* retarded and causes accidents
B) you have been a driver for 2 DAYS!!!

2 days i thought it was years... It's a load of chavs just racing in loud clios for a tenner. It only impreses themselves nothing else.

I just say - Do what you want, live / die with the consquences.

I did up until about 2 years ago. I ended up flipping my car 3 times and broke my collar bone and my arm and habe 2 scars because of it now.
I also totaled my car a 00 Subaru Impreza p555 pushing 400bhp.

I still go to race meets but i have a s15 now so i dont race anymore i just do rings.

My advice is not to race because your only driving 2 days mate. It is very dangerous on public roads. Your not only putting your own life at risk but also the lives of anybody else on the road.

Stick to cruising as youll find more girls that way.