Strike Anywhere

Reaction score
does anybody on here listen to them or heard any of their music? What do you think?

No, they sound **** though tbh.

Ad's response to this, stfu lloyd.

tbh with ya i fink strike anywhere sound a great band :rolleyes: i realli cannot wait to hear them lmao..

u may of beaten us and we are **** atm..but once blackwell is gone and o'leary back in we'll be up at top of table unlike u who've had to rely on paul ince for last 3 years lol :)

Spam ttm, off topic ttm, double posting ttm = ban <_<

Spam ttm, off topic ttm, double posting ttm = ban <_<

ive just looked through new posts and theres about 5 absolute pointless, **** posts from you lloys saying **** like yawn and no-one cares and all this **** , or trying your hardest to take the **** out of someone (on which you genereally fail)

either post something useful or dont post at all

i think you should all listen to strike anywhere tbh but sam did pwn you there lloyd :)

lol lloyd got his rear-end walloped by sam lol. i will neva be banned muahahahaha :D:D:D:D

Well two posts later you have used loads of txt speak and have took two topics off the actual topic.

So maybe 5 posts :).

and i have insider knowledge.

am i boverd if i get banned. am not gunna sit down n cry all day like u losers that are like 18 and still on this thing. i've got a social life unlike you!

well actually if you go fm base and talk to people you are being socialable

so therefor you have a social life