t3mplark

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am in an At. Madrid save atm and in past season I have had loads of success. Right now, I play a 4-4-2 with Aguero as a Trequartista and either Carlos Vela or Diego Costa as a Deep-Lying Forward(Support). My friend saw my Trequartista/DLF partnership and instantly berated me as stupid.

What strike partnerships are good? With the exception of Targetman/Poacher, i don't have any tall people in my team...

Trequartista + Poacher

Or Deep Lying Forward + Complete/Advanced Forward?

Any Can work, Depends on your players.

Deep Lying and Treq should be very nasty actually, I'd stick with it.

Deep Lying Forward + Poacher is the best I've had, with Rooney and Hernandez.

Beastly.

Beastly.
I second that. Rooney 15 goals in 16 apps for me so far, Hernandez 13 goals in 13 apps. LETHAL

Beastly.

Deep Lying Forward support or attack?
I'm playing Kaldec + wickham Poacher + Deep lying forward support
Kadlec has 27 goals or so, Wickham 4 goals 3 assist
Have also tried Poacher + target man support, didn't work

Poacher - Attack.
DLF - Attack.

Kills everyone. Rooney drops into the space, runs at the defence and either shoots from range or slips in a through ball for Hernandez to score.

In my most successful season, Rooney had 42 goals and 28 assists, Hernandez had 54 goals and 18 assists.

Hmm, interesting, there are a few partnerships i'd never expect to work.

In that case, i'd like to know what strike-roles mean position-wise.

ie. I had assumed that Trequartista and Poacher were the most offensive (after research I found that I was wrong about Treq) and Deep-Lying is about the most "conservative" or deepest.

i find trequartista and deep lying forward only work well if your player your using has comes deep to get ball attribute otherwise it does not have full effect!!

It depends on the approach within the formation as well. If one is playing a quick counter game, it depends on having at least one forward, perhaps 2, playing on the shoulder of the last defenders. Here, I have had great success with one poacher and one Defensive Forward on attack. Its as always important that the players don't have conflicting ppms, like a poacher that likes to come deep to get the ball and like to try first time shots ( as it will make him drop deeper and even though he might not be at the end of the move, he will still consider him self so, making him play a one man show, dribbling from deep and taking long shots all the time