KingCantona

Reaction score
Almost finished first season at fulham but my strikers are well inconsistent and hardly score any goals. On patch 11.3 with £20m budget.

My forwards are:
Zamora - 11 goals
Dembele - 8 goals
A. Johnson - 10 - goals
Bothroyd - 9 goals
Barreto. - 4 goals

Was thinking of signing Derdiyok and Agbonlahor?

Any suggestions?Im looking for a player that can bang in 25 + goals a season.

If you could convince him to come, Benzema would be a quality signing (assuming he hasn't already moved) I signed him for Spurs for about 7.5 million and he got 15 goals in 16 games in the league in his second season. In the first season he also did pretty well and then won players player of the year.

Do your midfielders get many goals? In my save, Fulham are second and Zamora has scored 6 in the first 6 games. He now has 7 in 10. Your still getting 40 goals from your forwards so you could spend your money elsewhere.

Dempsey and Duff, Murphy, Cairney almost got into double figures lol but was also thinking of adding a bit more speed to the attack. And possibly a creative midfielder?

Halfway through second season for Fulham
Pazzini's contract ran out and I snapped him up.
First season he played a total of 38 games and scored 45 goals (36 league) and scored a vital goal to win the FA Cup in the last minute vs Man Utd. Him and Balotelli are lethal together. He also helped me finish 5th.