samillyroy

Reaction score
okay for my rangers file I am playing a 4-3-3.
I push my wingers up like this so they are almost level with my striker:

View attachment 129594

now, the confusion lies with the fact that even though it says he is a winger, when I play Ross Montgomery, my 19 year old right winger there, my assistant starts kicking off saying that I'm playing him as a striker. I'm wondering if anyone knows if that position is a striker's position or a winger's position as I know last year it was a striker???

Maybe because wingers play so high up the field this days FM thought they should be classed as a winger i think it should be a hybird with both sets of roles availble

hmm but it seems to class him as both! in the picture you can see hoilett is bright green, indicating that he is natural in that position but my coaches reckon that that is a striker's position. an odd one indeed.

hmm but it seems to class him as both! in the picture you can see hoilett is bright green, indicating that he is natural in that position but my coaches reckon that that is a striker's position. an odd one indeed.

Could be a bug. I know what you mean I put Aguero there yellow dot put simao there green dot however but simao in any of the Centre Striker postions red dot I was going to use same formation as you with STL and STC swapping