Rafiomcnick

Reaction score
I need a new striker for my Arsenal. I sold Walcott to Man City for 59 mln £ (a huge fee ;) ). I'm undecided between Lacazette, Vietto and Aboubakar. Which of these three should I buy? Which one is the best striker? Any suggestion is very appreciated. Thanks in advance

Aboubakar are a beast in PRL, And ready to play from day one.

vietto can take some time before he goes crazy

lacazette is great, but some times he is very inconnisten.

Depends what type of striker you want but....Benteke,Lukaku,Chicharito.

i say this everytime, welbeck either advanced forward or complete forward is the best striker in the game. words cannot describe how OP he is every year in FM.

i say this everytime, welbeck either advanced forward or complete forward is the best striker in the game. words cannot describe how OP he is every year in FM.

For me Giroud always scores 30+ a season.. Welé is good too, but i tend to use him as a IF. I only replace Giroud once he's reached 33/34, he's always a beast for me

Aboubakar ! But Berardi,Barbosa and Dybala are already claass,and they are younger and they have huge potential !
In my 1st season with PSG,Barbosa scored 41 goals(34 in ligue 1)

Aboubakar ! But Berardi,Barbosa and Dybala are already claass,and they are younger and they have huge potential !
In my 1st season with PSG,Barbosa scored 41 goals(34 in ligue 1)

How did you sell Walcott for that much?
How did he do for you in the first season?

How did you sell Walcott for that much?
How did he do for you in the first season?

He scored 4 goals in BPL and 8 in UCL. City offered me 45 mln £ and I negotiated this mammut fee. Was a great bargain but now i have to replace him (even though the ox is a beast).