Striker Balotelli escapes crash

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was involved in a car crash in the city, police say.

More...

..more controversies,cant keep this lad out of the papers,no one can

..more controversies,cant keep this lad out of the papers,no one can

How is it contraversial? Do you know it was his fault? It's only a car accident. Not like he punched a guy in the head.

How is it contraversial? Do you know it was his fault? It's only a car accident. Not like he punched a guy in the head.

Agree, it doesn't say anywhere that it was his fault, it's still 'news', but it shouldnt have a detrimental effect of Balotelli's reputation, although its already patchy.

He may have escaped injury, but he didn't escape the crash like it says in the thread title.

He may have escaped injury, but he didn't escape the crash like it says in the thread title.

I think it means escaped from the crash not escaped having the crash. Not really something to cry about.

Glad he's ok though. :D

Well I remember Ronaldo crashing his car in Manchester and he was the best player in the world.

A good omen aye <)

Shame that, he will have another 1 by Monday morning. Glad both drivers are ok though. Guess insurance prices for footballers with Audi R8s have gone up now, what with Balotelli and Anderson crashing them.

I fail to see how I am doing anything bar telling the truth.

Pedantic is certainly the correct word. The headline's wording is correct and is often used in similar situations and means they didn't get seriously hurt/killed and not that they missed out on the crash all together.

Maybe you should edit it so it is correct then?

Stop cluttering up the thread with moronic comments.

These footballers get all these fancy cars then go and crash them. Makes you wonder how they passed their driving test in the first place!

Also proves to you why driving insurance is so expensive. 20 year old driving an Audi R8 and this happens?

first of all i will say im glad the boys ok its good news he isen't hurt but why whenever footballers have car crashes they always survive??

Back